Anxiety and panic attacks

Agent_Violet

So prior to having the pot-brownie you didn't have panic attacks at all? I know having too much weed can make a person tweak out and have a panic attack but it usually doesn't happen again unless they have too much weed again.

I can't think of why you'd continue having issues if you're not using weed if you didn't have issues prior to that.

Or are you just now really freaked out bc they deceived you with the brownie thing and now you question everything and it's making you anxious and making you have panic attacks?

Arrmina

No Im 25 I don't smoke at all or drink I smoke cigarettes tho. After that it happened almost everyday. I was depressed before that. Well sad really over a situation. My brother suffers from anxiety also. But I never smoked or touched weed before or after that. I'm just so confused and it's not a fear or weed or my cousin she's my best friend I'm always with her I duno but that's the first one I ever had

Agent_Violet

No Im 25 I don't smoke at all or drink I smoke cigarettes tho. After that it happened almost everyday. I was depressed before that. Well sad really over a situation. My brother suffers from anxiety also. But I never smoked or touched weed before or after that. I'm just so confused and it's not a fear or weed or my cousin she's my best friend I'm always with her I duno but that's the first one I ever had

I'm sorry I don't have any real advice...it's just so interesting that you had no previous issues other than sadness.

The only thing that i can think of is when they violated your trust by giving you a pot brownie, it triggered something in you and kinda opened a flood gate for your anxiety.

A therapist would probably be able to help you.

WeirdyMcGee

Or are you just now really freaked out bc they deceived you with the brownie thing and now you question everything and it's making you anxious and making you have panic attacks?

Seems like you may have OCD, to me.
I'm not an expert but you should look into it if the thought of being tricked is giving you panic and anxiety even to this day for something that happened in October.

Arrmina

I was told I have really bad anxiety and built agoraphobia due to that I'm trying everything to get better nothing works :/

1BlackSheep

I was put on paxil has anyone tried that?
Yes, I took Paxil for panic attacks that I had years ago. It really did help and eventually I was able to stop taking it. It does take some time for it to kick in though, so you may not see immediate improvement. I also had to learn to employ "mind over matter" to help me kind of talk myself through the attacks, which helps me now if I ever feel a bit panicky. Hope you are doing better soon! :)