Antihydral

hh1992

Hey, i'm a 20 year old male who has suffered from hh as long as i can remember. I would consider it generalized but only find the hands and feet problematic as these areas literally drip. Anyone who suffers from hh will know how it can make you feel inhibited in so many ways.

Have tried the following treatments;

Driclor and perspire x - very little effect
Iontophoresis - heard a lot of success stories but didn't work for me
Probanthine & Robinul - these without a doubt work but i found the side effects to extreme to deal with on a regular basis.

I was starting to lose hope, and was considering botox or ets as drastic as that procedure is. However, I remained positive and spent countless evenings searching the internet for anything that would provide relief to this horrible condition.

I stumbled across a blog from Germany with a lot of people having great success with Antihydral cream. I struggled to find many examples of people in England using it to treat hh but i read about rock climbers who use it to keep their hands dry and hard for optimum grip whilst climbing.

Feeling optimistic, i imported a tube and applied it the first night i received it. After one application i noticed a reduction in sweat on my hands and feet. After two applications i would say my hands were 60% dry and feet 40%. Thankfully, after the third application my hands were 90% dry and feet around the 60% mark.

It's been 4 days since the 3rd application and my hands are still dry. I literally couldn't believe that after 7 years of searching i finally found something that works so well with next to no side effects.

My hands are dry, so dry :) They feel slightly sore but i have been applying moisturizer on a daily basis and this seems to be keeping them in ok condition.

Anyway, i'd thought i'd share this as wasn't sure how well known this cream is in the Uk. It might not work for everyone but it's definitely worth a shot. If anyone is interested i will post a link to where i bought it from.

Chris

Sprawling

Welcome to the group hh1992.

I have a recent posting on Antihydral and how I combine it with Odaban at night before going to sleep. Antihydral also works well for me when applied right before ionto treatment. I'm finding that it need not be applied every day. It's pretty powerful stuff.

sportsfan8

I tried it and noticed some reduction in sweating in my palms, but not enough to justify continued use... It made my palms extremely yellowed and calloused to the point that they looked very odd (and took a long time to get them back to normal). I tried moisturizer and filing them down, but it still persisted.

I have heard it has worked well for a lot people which bummed me out when it didn't for me, I was just as sweaty as normal in social situations (practically all the time).

ukchick

I tried it and noticed some reduction in sweating in my palms, but not enough to justify continued use... It made my palms extremely yellowed and calloused to the point that they looked very odd (and took a long time to get them back to normal). I tried moisturizer and filing them down, but it still persisted.

I have heard it has worked well for a lot people which bummed me out when it didn't for me, I was just as sweaty as normal in social situations (practically all the time).
Same,my daughter's hands turned a vibrant yellow and it took a month to get back to normal. Glad it's working for others though.

Sprawling

I Wouldn't advice using this on your face. It's way too strong and probably could cause damage to your skin.

Methenamine is the main ingredient. Dehydral is basically the same except the amount of Methenamine is less.