Answer if You Can!!!!!!!!!!

Aadhil

Banned
What Is More Useful After It Is Broken?

Which Is The Most Shocking City?

Name Two Things U Can Never Eat Before Breakfast?

If Ur Clock Strikes 13, What Times It Is?

What Is The Most Dangerous Position In Which To Sleep?

Why Do Women Have Smaller Feet Then Men?

Who Is The Laziest Person In The World ?

Can A Kangaroo Jump Higher Than A Effiel Tower?

Why Do Most Women Spend Much Time On Improving Their LOOKS And Not Their MINDS??

Facethefear

What Is More Useful After It Is Broken?
An egg?

If Ur Clock Strikes 13, What Times It Is?
Time to get it fixed?

Why Do Most Women Spend Much Time On Improving Their LOOKS And Not Their MINDS??

Because men care more about our looks than our minds and we are smart enough to know that. Our minds might not need improving. It reminds me of a silly joke.

A man who had been in an accident and had a brain injury visited his doctor,
Doctor: We have a radical new procedure where you can buy a replacement for your brain. A man's brain is $10,000 and a woman brain is $5000.
Patient: Why is a woman's brain half price?
Doctor: It has been used.

Chess

Two things you can't eat before breakfast: Lunch and dinner.

The Eiffel Tower can't jump, so a kangaroo can jump higher.

Lea

Banned

Because men can better see than think.

awkwardamanda

What Is More Useful After It Is Broken? A fortune cookie?

Which Is The Most Shocking City? I bet all sorts of shocking things happen in Vegas.

Name Two Things U Can Never Eat Before Breakfast? Lunch and Dinner.

If Ur Clock Strikes 13, What Times It Is? 1 PM.

What Is The Most Dangerous Position In Which To Sleep? Too close to the edge of the top bunk.

Why Do Women Have Smaller Feet Then Men? Because men have the bigger penises? ...Don't tell me it's so they can stand closer to the sink, stove or counter or you'll be doin' my dishes. *glares*

Who Is The Laziest Person In The World ? Probably one of those 900-pound things you see on those crazy TV specials.

Can A Kangaroo Jump Higher Than A Effiel Tower? I've never seen an Eiffel Tower jump.

Why Do Most Women Spend Much Time On Improving Their LOOKS And Not Their MINDS?? Because they're skanks?