Another post about relating to others...

nicole1

I wonder if this goes here?

The closer someone gets, the more mean I am. I'm very mean to some people that are closest to me, and I don't get why. I'm very protective of my belongings and hate doing favors but I actually do try...

Last night, I was very mad at someone and actually was mean to them and tried to justify it. But after venting to my older sister, I realized how silly I was being. I'm going to apologize to the person.

Becuase of my mistrust of and distance from (self created) people, I do my best to keep up a barrier.

It's hard to go back and apologize, but I know what I must do... I hate that I'm like this and I've used it so much that...

coyote

I wonder if this goes here?

The closer someone gets, the more mean I am. I'm very mean to some people that are closest to me, and I don't get why. I'm very protective of my belongings and hate doing favors but I actually do try...

Last night, I was very mad at someone and actually was mean to them and tried to justify it. But after venting to my older sister, I realized how silly I was being. I'm going to apologize to the person.

Becuase of my mistrust of and distance from (self created) people, I do my best to keep up a barrier.

It's hard to go back and apologize, but I know what I must do... I hate that I'm like this and I've used it so much that...

i have a history of doing the same thing

i have only come to realize it after having lost people from life who were very important to me

i wish i could explain it, too

that's not who i am

i wish they could have known who i really am

i imagine all they have are memories of the horrible person they did know

nicole1

Horrible person... I think that's how people see me and I'm not. I'm mostly angry for no reason...