Annoying Friends!

Aru_Sarutobi

Just yesterday I made a bunch of friends when I hanged out with them, today I am busy and I really don't want to be bothered by them, all they do is just act like fools and make noises for no reason, its boring. I thought that having alot friends would make me feel better, but this is making me feel annoyed, I hate being annoyed, especially when I have to pick up the phone from a call from those idiots, time after time they call me. ITS ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Well, you've proven to yourself that you can pull it off. You just didn't hook up with the sort of friends that fit you. You'll have to put 50 cents in the machine and play again.

FOR REAL

Banned
i just got off the phone to an annoying friend, he phones about 10 times a day, this time i decided to answer it. he never just leaves a message, he just phones and phones and phones.
i started puting my phone on silent but then my family started complaining cause they could never get hold of me.
he just wants to come along here so he can eat all the food in the fridge, and yes its FKN ANNOYING!!!

Aru_Sarutobi

i just got off the phone to an annoying friend, he phones about 10 times a day, this time i decided to answer it. he never just leaves a message, he just phones and phones and phones.
i started puting my phone on silent but then my family started complaining cause they could never get hold of me.
he just wants to come along here so he can eat all the food in the fridge, and yes its FKN ANNOYING!!!

LOL that sucks

Last edited: