American Politics

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Excuse me, but I'm confused, maybe some American people here have some answers.

We all know by now that you elected a clown and made your politic scene a big circus. It's been funny. But now that the time has come to pull your sh*t together, it's like you forgot where you put the collective brain of your nation. Is it under the couch? Buried in the backyard? No one can recall.

Now it seems everyone is wondering how they will dethrone Trump in 2020, even some people asking the question "CAN Trump be dethroned?"

How can you even doubt it? Have you forgotten how to play the big game of Politics, too busy laughing and crying at the same time while watching the big circus? We all know it's about manipulating the Mass.

How come the democrats have not introduced a new, charismatic leader to the nation yet? How come this leader is not omnipresent in the debates?

How come everyone is talking about russian collusion, but it the meantime no one seems to wonder what exactly was the russians intentions and if they're getting what they wanted?

And what the hell is this insanity with all the guns and the shooting? Please stay on your side of the border until it's under control.

lily

Oh i know about the things about Trump lol it's not funny but it's just a lot. i think they should have gun control as well like put a # on the bullet that the individual is shooting from. it's not to be tolerated but the gun companies are saying that protection of the gun buyer is more important; rather it should be the other wAy around! they're just thinking about their cash and not society. i think gun control should be very easily enforced but i guess not! :sad:

Last edited:

MollyBeGood

Everyone keeps saying Oprah is going to run next election. I imagine she will win too. She is a force.

She will have Gail as her VP?

We will all be made to join her Book Club under her rule though LoL The Rule of Oprah!

American politics are laughable these days.

Here's her speech that got the country lit up recently at an awards show for Hollywood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN5HV79_8B8

Last edited:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Yea shes black, and female. But what does she know about running a country, and one that is under seige as a world power?
And what is it with America and tv celebrities running for president??

But she does know how to run a very successful company. And she is well-liked by everyone. Those must surely count for something? :question:

Last edited:

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
But running a country and running a company is not the same thing at all. I guess she could be a decent option though, with a good team behind her. But I still find it suprising, in such a big, powerful country with so many educated people, that no one else is stepping into the spotlight.

PugofCrydee

But she does know how to run a very successful company. And she is well-liked by everyone. Those must surely count for something? :question:

Oh it will undoubtedly help her in the votes for sure.

But running a company and dealing with other countries are two completely different things. Obama didn't really do much while in office, Trump (while I'm neither a fanboy nor against for him) does seem to be putting runs on the board.

It will be interesting to see just what Winfrey would achieve if she ever got into office.

PugofCrydee

But running a country and running a company is not the same thing at all. I guess she could be a decent option though, with a good team behind her. But I still find it suprising, in such a big, powerful country with so many educated people, that no one else is stepping into the spotlight.

My thanks button isn't there again. So I'll just say 'well said' :thumbup:

PugofCrydee

Oh i know about the things about Trump lol it's not funny but it's just a lot. i think they should have gun control as well like put a # on the bullet that the individual is shooting from. it's not to be tolerated but the gun companies are saying that protection of the gun buyer is more important; rather it should be the other wAy around! they're just thinking about their cash and not society. i think gun control should be very easily enforced but i guess not! :sad:

It comes down to the voters. If the voters love their guns they're not going to vote for tighter gun legislation.