Am I Ugly?

titus_pullo

Okay, now I am not sure, but I think a lot of my SA comes from viewing myself as ugly as a child. I am 21 years old now, and still, I perceive myself to be "not good looking". As I have aged however, I now do not even view looks as a matter of importance to myself. In the end, what you look like is really no big deal. However, I am still always curious as to what others REALLY think. I was wondering, if I posted my picture, would you guys give me your 100 % honest opinion of how I look? I do not want any sympathy, and if you look at me, and think I rank a 3 out of 10, please tell me the truth in your opinion. This is finally a chance for me to have a true honest opinion, without the common reply by girls that I am "cute". If I posted my picture, would you guys do that for me?

prince1

I would be honored to. I will give you my 100% truth if thats what you want. :D btw when ya putting it up?

titus_pullo

Yeah, I have done that on HotorNot, but you can never be sure with that. I was looking for just some honest feedback. For instance, the first thing you think of when you see a picture of me.

SocialRetahd

One of my main interests is looks, so if you want to toss this way, that would be cool. I'm a guy though, so maybe that doesn't help.

Starry

Okay, looked at your picture. (Why does rating someone suddenly feel wrong to me? lol)

Anyway... Out of ten.. I'd give you an 8.

Um, first impressions, I'd say you looked like a friendly person, kind eyes. Um, I'm no good at this sort of thing lol. So that's the best I can do...

prince1

hmmm your deffintly not ugly, i would give you just over adverage 6.5/10 - 7/10 you dont have any ugly features and it looks like you have a nice smile comming there. I really wouldnt put your SA down to your looks friend.

Tryin

Oh my. I'm not good in ranking. People are beatiful. All the people. This is what I think, and what I would honestly tell you. There is no ugly.

Reckoner

You are definitely not ugly in my opinion. You may not be the best looking person I've ever laid eyes on, but I would certainly rate you above average (compared to most normal people). The only flaw I see is that you seem to be getting bags under your eyes. Maybe you hadn't been getting much sleep when the picture was taken? In any case, you certainly don't look like someone with SA. Those girls probably weren't lying to you when they said you were cute.

You're right, however, in saying that looks aren't that important. In meeting people, all that you really need to work on is your confidence, and not your looks. If you can overcome your anxiety a little, you should have no trouble with girls (or guys, if that's your thing).

SocialRetahd

I was good looking and than I got ugly. Even my grandma says it now. I use to get comments from everyone saying how great looking and girls would never look me in the eye. I lost all the baby fat in my face, and guess what?!?!?! I've never had a girlfriend either. So it'll just be that much harder, oh boy!!!

Sry for the trolling.