Am I Ugly?

Tryin

SocialRetahd said:
I was good looking and than I got ugly. Even my grandma says it now. I use to get comments from everyone saying how great looking and girls would never look me in the eye. I lost all the baby fat in my face, and guess what?!?!?! I've never had a girlfriend either. So it'll just be that much harder, oh boy!!!

Sry for the trolling.

how can someone possibly "go ugly"? remember what I said, there's no ugly. beauty is a complicated thing (and still a very basic thing). however, if you want to be more attractive, you can. there are so many ways how to get to look and feel better.

SocialRetahd

People can easily become ugly. The transition phase from kid to adult. You shed the baby fat in your face. It's a shitty period. I feel like human trash.

Danuk

Your not ugly and thats not really a big factor Most appeal comes down to three things in my opinion

Confidence , how you present youself and how your dressed.

i dont know why or how but if you think your sexy and confident you get like an aura that other people pick up on especially women trust me i know cause i suck at it. maybe im just crazy eh

JaneDoe

imho

Hi, I think without a doubt that you look very ok. You are definitely not ugly, you hear me? You are tall, have a good proportioned face and body. The clothes and hair not so, because it makes you look like a thug, but not in a good way. I wouldn't call you handsome, but that's only because my standard of beauty is ridiculous. Only if someone is like Jude law, Wentworth Miller, Brad Pitt etc. I can see that person as handsome. It's absolutely retarded and I only torture myself with such standards.

Fighter86

You are definitely not unattractive. I'm no expert of course, but if you want to look more attractive, you can consider growing out your hair, have longer hair so you can style it. Not too long like shoulder length but just the short and neat type that you can style with gel. I think you would look great with longer hair :D As for your built, you seem to be well built and tall, both good qualities :D If your finance allows, you can try a makeover with clothes to built the image you like and want in your mind, although in my honest opinion, your dress sense isn't bad, Nike sweats and jeans seems pretty cool. If you want more of a fashionable look, you can pierce one of your ear and wear a small stud. My brother did that, its quite a cool look :wink:

SocialRetahd

He seems to be balding so i don't know if growing his hair out is a good idea. Also, I heard that only skanky girls are into earrings.

colours

Hope you are not too hung up on what other people say as that is rubbish...having seen your photo friend,you are a good looker,you are not ugly...if i thought you were i would'nt have bothered replying...

Jegan

People use to tell me i was good looking. but lately i think because of the stress and the worries i've become so ugly. I have these blak wringles in my eyes makes me luk like a zombie.

Tryin

Jegan said:
People use to tell me i was good looking. but lately i think because of the stress and the worries i've become so ugly. I have these blak wringles in my eyes makes me luk like a zombie.

Okay, let's say that you look stressed/worried rather than ugly. I general, people look good when they feel good. If you take a good look-around, you'll notice that NOONE is actually pretty. Or ugly. Everyone has one head, two eyes, two arms, one nose with a mouth underneath and an ear on either side of head. (Of course, there are also deformations. But you know that deformed (different, that's a better word) doesn't mean ugly.) So, objectively, you look normal. (Everyone does.) Now, you can look more or less attractive (attractive is not the right word for what I mean.. can't find any proper one right now). You can look sick or healthy, stressed or relaxed, fresh or neglected, happy or depressed, confident or self-conscious. That's it. Don't worry about your looks - worry rather about how you feel.

SocialRetahd said:
when good looking people feel like shit, they're still good looking.
I used to think I looked good, except when I think something is wrong with the way I look in front of people. But I sometime didn't care about how I looked where ever I was.
But when I feel like total crap I start to dress sloppy and forget things. OK so going to work in my slippers is my absentminded self, but forgetting to comb my hair and other details.
These few weeks I took a look at myself in the mirror and felt ugly. I mean my stomach is a little bit out of place, I seem to have lost my slim figure. My hair is a mess. But my students think I look cool for a teacher even if I wear the same looking outfit everyday.