Always putting things off

coyote

for me, procrastination is often a means of avoidance - hiding from something that scares me

trying to focus on the task only makes my anxiety grow and with it the procrastination

so i've been learning to focus on the fear, instead, and find ways to overcome it

jaim38

It happens. Sometimes I miss the deadline without meaning to. At least you still have time left to do something, so make the most out of it! At least you'll get some stuff done and get a partial grade for it.

Entangled

for me, procrastination is often a means of avoidance - hiding from something that scares me

trying to focus on the task only makes my anxiety grow and with it the procrastination

so i've been learning to focus on the fear, instead, and find ways to overcome it

Yeah procrastination is a form of avoidance to a problem (believe me I'm a professional :p ) It's a very slippery slope and very easy to fall into.

It seems you're too late for this problem but try to do what you can. Try to break the task up into sections and make a schedule of 'due dates' (or TIMES if you're really cutting it close) for yourself for each of these sections leading up to the real final due date. For myself, making a schedule like that helps me get organized, stay on task, and kind of lowers the panic factor.

MollyBeGood

Ewe I do this ALL the time. This... and I have motivational issues... my real problems when it comes to being a productive monkey.