alone in the wild

FOR REAL

Banned
alone in the wild is a 3 part true story about a guy who lives in the wild somewhere in canada and he films the whole thing himself.
it was on channel 4 in the uk but i missed it.
ive not watched it yet, just a wee clip but looks great
at the risk of getting banned here i downloaded it from ISOHUNT, if you want to see this, just go to the ISOHUNT website and type in ALONE IN THE WILD and download the 3 parts (im seeding)
im really looking forward to watching this cause i love all that crazy stuff!

i never actualy typed this in, so i cant be held responsible for someone elses actions

FOR REAL:)

Danfalc

Banned
That sounds really interesting FOR REAL,thanks man.And I think your fine suggesting bit torrent sites,just try not to ever link to one.

I always like your posts :cool:you either make me laugh or have something interesting to talk about.

FOR REAL

Banned
That sounds really interesting FOR REAL,thanks man.And I think your fine suggesting bit torrent sites,just try not to ever link to one.

I always like your posts :cool:you either make me laugh or have something interesting to talk about.

haha, ok mate, i will try to behave :D
i hope your keeping well :)

FOR REAL

Banned
i watched all 3 parts the day, it was great, really inspiring.
but it would have to be scottish guy eating porcupines and catching fkn goldfish!
i dont know what it is with us jocks we seem to just be crazy all the time! i blame the weather.
dont download this, its against the law!
FOR REAL :D

BlackKids

I enjoyed watching it but felt somewhat disappointed at how it ended.
As much as I like watching bear gyrlls its refreshing to have a programme thats more down to earth.

Survivorman is worth watching if you haven't seen it.

Noca

Banned
Theres a show here in Canada called "Survivor Man". Its about this guy called "Les Stroud" who goes to remote places of the world and survives on his own for 7 days in a row. He has no camera crew and films himself. After 7 days he is usually picked up by a helicopter or walks to his rescue crew. Its a really good show.

Sacrament

Read the previous posts.

Anyway, I'm almost finished watching all three episodes, and yeah, I'm kind of disappointed that there are no bears and so forth, or that he didn't make it the whole three months, but I enjoyed it.

One of the better shows. It's one of my dreams :) I always thought it's not so hard, but after this show I see that you need to prepare very good for this kind of trip. Maybe one day... :) But now watching Man vs Wild and films like that is enough for me. There's a good film "Into the wild" about the real story too.

FOR REAL

Banned
One of the better shows. It's one of my dreams :) I always thought it's not so hard, but after this show I see that you need to prepare very good for this kind of trip. Maybe one day... :) But now watching Man vs Wild and films like that is enough for me. There's a good film "Into the wild" about the real story too.

aye, watching "into the wild" was the first time i got inspired by this kind of lifestyle, i must of watched it a 1000 times, ive got the audio book too and i listen to it to help me relax :)