Almost 25 years old, and never had a girlfriend...

Fidgey

SocialRetahd said:
If you are very good looking you don't need many skills, from what i've seen.

Im good looking and im in the same boat as the thread starter, .
Looks are nothing without confidence as people will just think you have your head up your ass.

I am woeful with women :(

When you hit 25 and have limited experience with women you secretly become 'gay' in peoples eyes. Oh well maybe I could hook up with a guy named Bruce and refer to others that I have a partner :roll:

groove88

Crazy thing is all you guys sound like decent people too..

cahmon spill the beans on here and tell us whats causing your social anxiety. start hitting the roots of your problems.

Mine has always been acne and being a late starter at school, having a baby face, drug abuse, ex girlfriend making me insecure etc.

i have found that i have dramticially cured my SA by hitting these problems with opposites. I have turned into a fitness freak, got into music in a big way, and improved what skills or postive things i have in my life ten fold. Beleive it or not i DJ to a lot of people at the weekend yet i still do get hit by my SA. Last year though prior to my dj;ing i couldn;'t even go to the supermarket without having a panic attack. Unfortuantely its late so i cant write to much more and i have some what strayed from the posters intial question :p but i still think it works in the same way :)

recluse

SocialRetahd said:

But is that enough for a lasting relationship? I believe that you must be sexualy attracted to the other person, but if it'd solely based on that persons looks then it's pointless.

SocialRetahd

recluse said:
SocialRetahd said:

But is that enough for a lasting relationship? I believe that you must be sexualy attracted to the other person, but if it'd solely based on that persons looks then it's pointless.

If you are good looking, girls will come to you. And no, it's not good for a long relationship, but is that what you really want? Those never seem to work out too well and require a lot of work.

dating website...

check out www.nolongerlonely.com

Its for people like us who have health problems so we can understand what each other is going through and have great acceptance of each other.

This kind of website is really needed.

Thanks,

Nat :)

cobalt_bluester

hi there. I am sorry to hear of your bad luck with women as it was just the same for me at your age. A suggestion for you... why don't you try joining a local dating agency or try some chat rooms. Believe it or not, I met my life long partner on a chatroom in the UK - it can happen I am living proof of that. Just remember, that dating is a numbers game and sometimes you have to be prepared to ask quite a lot of women out before you find one right for you. I can understand you feeling hurt and feeling that women are playing games, but don't take rejection personally you have to have to move onto the next one straight away and try not to become hurt and despondent. You are as good as anybody!