ALL SHY MEN PLEASE ANSWER

TooShyShy

Ummm i only see him at work...lol...that wouldn't be a good idea but i have thought about what it would be like to kiss him - ALOT :lol: :p

Havocan

TooShyShy said:
That what you very shy and anxious men are saying is EVEN IF YOU LIKED THE GIRL ALOT, WANTED TO BE WITH HER MORE THAN ANYTHING, WERE CRAZY..MADLY..GOO-GOO EYED IN LOVE WITH HER YOU COULD NEVER EVER TELL HER OR SHOW HER, SO INTURN YOU COULD NEVER PHYSICALLY BE WITH HER!!!!!!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if she approached you and told you she liked you more than anything and really wanted to be with you--wanted to date and be in a relationship with you AS A GIRLFRIEND you still couldn't do anything about it..like say yes to her!!!!!

That doesn't apply for all. Maybe for the for those who suffer from extreme shyness and love-shyness, but, NOT all. If a girl came up towards me and told me she liked me, gave me compliments and so and; if she took the first step things would escalate exponentially. There might be some here who couldn't do that either, I don't know. I would be surprised if I was the only one on the board to react like that.

In general, shy guys have trouble taking the first step since they don't see the point in getting rejected again and again. The confirmation of feeling useless when a girl rejects me inflicts utter pain in my mind and prevents me from picking up chicks in general. I believe I've got APD, so I've got an enormous fear of being rejected and seen as inferior to other guys because of my personality.

If girls had taken the first step more frequently I think they'd be surprised to see how many good guys there are out there. It's just that our culture and biology wants it the other way >.<.

KurtG85

Just my perspective, but it sounds to me like you starting to try and rationalize giving up on trying to get a date with him to put an end to your worrying over the situation; THE classic go-to plan of social anxiety disorder sufferers (which you need to overcome one way or the other if you don't want to suffer through the same thing over and over again in life and block yourself of the oppurtunity to learn and love). By the way, there is absolutely no way to rationalize whatsoever giving up for the reason you put forward because not you nor any miserable guy on here who gives you the answer you might want to hear can be in his mind to know what is going on.

Seriously, just give me this dudes number in PM and I will call him up and ask him out for you. I'll be an old friend you talked with who demanded that I ask him out for you because you told me about him when I asked if there are any men in your life.

Kamen

Yes, there is hope. Some people open up slowly. Keep up the activity, be patient, show your good intentions and things will probably work out.

stryker

ok I'm a guy, 29yrs. The way I am is exactly what you explained. No you should give up. I would kill If I girl that liked me would approach me and talk to me. Not like in a bar or anything like that, but in a real situation. Just talk to him. Get to be friends so he is comfortable around you and can let the guard down a bit. And believe me he knows you are digging him. Because a few times in my life I knew a girl was feeling me. But I could never get the balls to just say f**K it and go for it. I was always scared. And now I wish I would of handled the situations differently instead of saying to myself this girl wont like me, there is no way she could, but in reality I knew she did but my sickness was just pushing these people away. life could of been alot diff. Grrrrr When I am re born it will be all good.

licorice

TooShy,what has transpired between you and this man?Excuse my ignorance if you posted what has and I just overlooked it..

Sure_whynot

Ok after reading some of these posts i have decided...

That what you very shy and anxious men are saying is EVEN IF YOU LIKED THE GIRL ALOT, WANTED TO BE WITH HER MORE THAN ANYTHING, WERE CRAZY..MADLY..GOO-GOO EYED IN LOVE WITH HER YOU COULD NEVER EVER TELL HER OR SHOW HER, SO INTURN YOU COULD NEVER PHYSICALLY BE WITH HER!!!!!!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if she approached you and told you she liked you more than anything and really wanted to be with you--wanted to date and be in a relationship with you AS A GIRLFRIEND you still couldn't do anything about it..like say yes to her!!!!!

So in all honesty should we women who like shy guys just give it up and go for someone else???

Be honest. Is there really any hope?

Haha, not at all =]

Im not a shy guy... So im not speaking from intro-personal experiences.. but my best friend is the SHYEST. hah

Ask, and say everything. When they say no, or dont say anything, or dont make cents.... etc.

Just say were going out... end of story. Haha. in a happy way =]

Shyness usually stems from a insecurity. know the insecurity and make it disappear.

If they arnt being shy or just dont want to be with you... then they will dump you quick. which is no big deal.

but if they were just too shy to admit it or something... then that will be the end of it =] and they will be the happiest person ever.

Dodger

If a girl came up to me I might give her a chance but I can't go up to a girl I like that cause anxiety.