Air Freshener!

3times

Soooo I have this weird problem with smells. Like specially n my room. If there is a smell or I think there is a smell ill spray air freshener and have my glade plug in on ALL day. Even when I'm sleep its like ill think someone is gonna come n my room and say "oh it stinks n here" or something and ill wake out of my sleep to spray. And feel relief after. My best friend who is always over knows this. She's just like "oh here Brittany goes with the spray." *sigh* Idk maybe its just me does any1 else go through this or something close to it???

IDK94657

I have a similar thing with smells but not that in particular. The things I can't control I don't worry about, but sometimes it worries me that my clothing smells a certain way. After washing my hands and drying them on my shirt it sometimes brings up old smells like maybe some soup spilled on the shirt. It makes me weary about continuing while wearing the shirt.

Sometimes it even causes some anxiety or depression when my hands don't smell as clean as they can be. True, it's different from what you're experiencing but it all returns back to one thing: how you feel at the end of the day. :D

Last edited:

Dudley

YES! I'm constantly worried that I have bad breath or that there is some smell that I'm not aware of but everyone else is. It gets pretty annoying after a while...

Emma

There's this girl at work, and she really really really smells and she never changes her clothes, she's a chain smoker and she sweats alot.

I would love to hang one of those car air fresh things around her neck...Maybe I will next time she's mean to me::p:

*crouches and waits*

Jake123

Banned
There's a glade automatic spray thing in my bathroom, every time I go to the bathroom, I think it's motion activated or something and it's on the shelf above the toilet... I go pee and it attacks my face -.- It's like mace!

agoraphobickatie

There's a glade automatic spray thing in my bathroom, every time I go to the bathroom, I think it's motion activated or something and it's on the shelf above the toilet... I go pee and it attacks my face -.- It's like mace!

haha! jake! we used to have one of those where i worked and it did the same shit to me! it sat on a shelf opposite of the toilet and scared me everytime it splooged! haha!