ahhh help?

LazyHermitCrab

I've been dating a guy for over 2 years. I went over to the bfs parents and we were watching a movie with his family. He kept texting a girl from work and they are hanging out tomorrow alone. I saw her say "hey friend" but I feel uneasy about it. She seems like someone who likes to hang out with dudes, but alone???? He didn't see me read the texts over his shoulder. At the end she sent a ton of smilies and maybe a pair of flowers? PLEASE HELP what should I do?? :( I was planning on asking him what he's doing tomorrow and if he doesn't come clean then the rest is history :(

I'd ask him what the deal is and take it from there. Maybe they need to discuss something about work? It's probably something innocent.

LazyHermitCrab

I'd ask him what the deal is and take it from there. Maybe they need to discuss something about work? It's probably something innocent.

no she used to be his manager and then he switched departments :/ but yes def gonna find out what the deal is for sure

Ohhh... well maybe I'm wrong. That's been known to happen. I say just ask him why they're meeting up tomorrow and pay close attention to his body language.

MikeyC

It could be a meet-up of nothing more than lunch. It could be nothing at all.

It doesn't sound like you trust him.

LazyHermitCrab

I trust him but don't want her to get the wrong idea. I talked to him and feel a lot better though. :) I usually just keep my thoughts inside but it helps not to. I hope the people reading this won't keep important thoughts locked away.