ADS in our signature space?????

Len

The crap you are referring to is MONEY CRAP. The site is whoring itself to Google Ads.

It is total Ugliness!!!!! It really bothers me for some reason. I want to punch it in the face. Now someone post now because I DO NOT want an AD in my post!!!!!

Carstuar

I don't see any ads, but I don't see any signatures on any of you either :)

Hardly any ads get past Firefox and AdBlock Plus.

Anyway, here's how mine is done.
No spaces between tags, and no caps in tags, and remember to close the tag with a / on the last one.
Also, the following profile options are all set to YES (the html isn't important, but it doesn't hurt):
Code:
Always attach my signature
Always allow BBCode
Always allow HTML
Hope that helps. ;P

Code:
[img]http://directurl.jpg[/img]

Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test

Thanks! It was only made by the very best ;). Hmm, I tried it make it a little smaller, so let's see if it works. TEST TEST TTTEEESSSTTT!!!