a message to all u guys in a relationship....

cola junky

well...it's been a long time since i've posted a message here....
i have a question that really bothers me...

all u guy in a relationship...if there r any here....
how do u deal with it,with the anxiety and all...

i mean....it's so hard for me to start a conversation yet alone to be expected to be the initiative part in a relationship...how do u do it? how do u deal with it? how did u "break the ice"?
do u have awkward silences?

any advices for me?

MikeyC

Unfortunately I have no advice, because I was in a two-month relationship that ended because I couldn't become intimate. ::(: I had a lot of issues that my ex couldn't get through.

Good luck.

Sora

It just happens!

Is how it has always happened for me and when it doesn't happen I just tell myself, it clearly wasn't meant to and she clearly wasn't compatible with me because anyone compatible will just happen.

Not really advice, but it's been my life so I am not going to fight what works for me lol.

You need to just build relationships and see if it becomes more than a normal friendship, don't just go looking for only one thing or you will never find it.

Bustn Justin

Unfortunately I have no advice, because I was in a two-month relationship that ended because I couldn't become intimate. ::(: I had a lot of issues that my ex couldn't get through.

Good luck.

If she cannot be more understanding then she isn't worth it.

Amitush123

Not currently in relationship, but at the first few weeks/months of the relationhips, you will like if you will make a mistake, she will break up...it'll take some time until you'll gain the confidence that it isn't so