A FORUM TO TALK ABOUT THE X FACTOR

triceratops

i'm actully applying for the x factor next year, my mates have all bet me money to go on it for a laugh so me and another mate are going to go audtion he's gonna beat box and im gonna rap gonna get drunk first thou theres no way id go on it sober (I have SA remember) then when simon cowel starting ripping me im gonna do my best to rip him back :lol:

just-jonny

Hey guys,

Really don’t want to up set any X-Factor fan, but these programs where both young male/female go to an audition and sing for a quick buck and quick fame has no effect on me, what about all the hard working singers such as Christina Aguilera, Anastacia, J-Lo, Madonna, Kylie these singers have gone out into the music industry and given they 110% to make their way through the charts. I do have respect for people wanting to better them self but like I say easy come easy go.

I’m sorry if I’ve upset any X-factor fans,

Love just-jonny

stardog

Yeah..what I was thinking, why can't they do an X-factor style programme for songwriting?? Then we can see whether these people actually have an ounce of talent to go with their nice voice. IMO a person's voice comes secondary to whether they can actually write songs - Bob Dylan was a crap singer but what a legend!

just-jonny

Thank God, at least stardog agrees with me,

Like I say I don’t want to disrespect any one feeling towards the X-Factor just I’m a firm believer that if you really want something in life that bad, then you can do it without any shortcuts,

OMG I’m turning into a Grumpy T.V. freak.

Remus

Staff member
I like the X factor when they are doing auditions, they get egotistical people who think they can sing (but are dreadful), loons, people there for a laugh, allsorts really, once thats over and its more serious, I find it boring

Waybuloo

Remus said:
I like the X factor when they are doing auditions, they get egotistical people who think they can sing (but are dreadful), loons, people there for a laugh, allsorts really, once thats over and its more serious, I find it boring

Haha yea the first few episodes are gold. I liek AUstralian idol as some people are hilarious and truely sad. These are some contestants: yoddle, come in green makeup, whisper while listening to mp3, dress as chicken, come up to judge panel and show cleavage etc...