3 minutes?

Trying to draw this, but I can't seem to get the depth of field right, I always start it with The character on the left then end up making the middle character bigger than the others. Lol. I'll try and post the finished product up tonight.

Feathers

^ Whoa, you didn't do this in 3 min though-??!! Great pic!

As for ad breaks: in a book by Barbara Sher, a person is described who painted pictures between breaks for commercials - apparently the kids loved it too!! And started 'clean in commercial breaks' if I remember it right...

I don't watch much TV anymore, so not much luck there lol.. And usually the Japanese dramas on TV don't have breaks.. (except time they load, sometimes.. hm..?)

Feathers

^ Whoa, you didn't do this in 3 min though-??!! Great pic!

As for ad breaks: in a book by Barbara Sher, a person is described who painted pictures between breaks for commercials - apparently the kids loved it too!! And started 'clean in commercial breaks' if I remember it right...

I don't watch much TV anymore, so not much luck there lol.. And usually the Japanese dramas online don't have breaks.. :D (except time they load, sometimes.. hm..?)