25 random facts about myself

*Amy*

I know there is already a thread for random facts, but anyway... that's my chance to throw them out altogether. There it goes:

1. I love literature, but I'm too lazy to read as much as I'd like.
2. I'm bisexual, and I'm glad I am, though I'm a little ashamed of telling it in public.
3. I know it's not strange in this forum, but I'm extremely shy. More than you can imagine.
4. My shyness increases when in front of male gender people.
5. Despite my SAD, I sometimes begin singing when I'm walking alone on the street.
6. I hate my voice, but they've told me a hundred times it is sweet, so I will believe it.
7. I hate people taking photos of me.
8. I like babies, but my SAD prevents me from showing it, especially in front of other people.
9. I've fallen for some ugly guys whom I thought handsome at the time.
10. Despite never having had a partner, I love romantic things including movies, songs and books.
11. I'd like to learn Hindi.
12. I'm addicted to the Internet, but I could not tell you what I am doing all day in front of the computer (not even I myself do know).
13. I love Russia, its language and its culture, though I admit it is a dreadful country.
14. I love things related to supernatural powers, astrology, spirits or prophecies.
15. I don't love my parents the way I should. Not that they're mean to me, but one of my biggest wishes right now is to go away from home.
16. I adore my sister. She's my best friend, my confident. She's the person I love the most in this world.
17. I'd like to have been borne in a Northern country. Not that I like the cold, but I like cold people.
18. I reprimand irrational feelings whenever I have them.
19. I love childish things, and would love to return to my childhood times, despite the bad things there were back then.
20. Despite my SAD, I like wearing miniskirts on summer.
21. I am frightened of everything: animals, people, nature... even myself. I think there's not a thing I'm not afraid of.
22. I fall in love with people because of their kindness towards me, not because they are handsome, smart or anything else.
23. I'm glad I am short and thin, I feel more unnoticed among people.
24. I'm addicted to chocolate, and I turn to it especially when I'm depressed or angry.
25. What I like the most about myself is my name. I would change everything else, except for it.

Emmaa

Interesting facts, you seem like a deep person. I think it's good that you live in reality but maybe you shouldn't be so hard on yourself, although I can relate to and understand much of what you've written.