The characteristics of incel/love shy men fits me to a t, i would almost be convinced this video is about me.
1) Severely inhibited, very very shy in asserting himself in informal social situations - check
2) Probably avoids bars and does not feel comfortable in parties - check, only ever been to one or two wedding parties though.
3) Probably suffer from passivity and unable to take responsibilty, leaves orginization to others and lets others dictate things - check, i let others make decisions and i never put any input in. When i had one or two friends i never came up with suggestions of where we should go.
4) Tend to avoid situation where there's no purpose other than pure unadulterated sociability - check, i wouldn't dream of going anywhere for the sole purpose of talking to people. For example i go to karate class, and gun club because i enjoy, socializing is a secondary aspect for me.
5) Go to vacation resorts but once there don't strike up introductions - check, last year i went on holiday to Slovenia alone and for the whole two weeks i hardly spoke other than to order food, once when i got the courage to ask two girls to take my photo, or when others would start talking to me. I always keep myself to myself. There's no use being told to go out and meet people because i keep to myself.
What he also mentions is that ''they are there in body but not in spirit''...That's how i feel everywhere, i am immersed in my own world and i feel invisible.