Cluuuubbing

Kiwong

I'd rather have my teeth pulled. Went into Carmens Miranda once with a friend from college.

coyote

the whole club thing used to fill me with intense dread

i'm old enough now that I don't take these situations too seriously any more

how can you care what people think of you when they are wearing such ridiculous shoes and clothes and behaving like idiots?

PrincessKitty

I used to do it when i was a teenager. but i don't do it know though. if i had friends i would love to do it. I love dressing up and love dance music (it always calms me down)
I guess the reason why i never do it now because I need friends to go out with lol

sahxox

I used to do it when i was a teenager. but i don't do it know though. if i had friends i would love to do it. I love dressing up and love dance music (it always calms me down)
I guess the reason why i never do it now because I need friends to go out with lol

I seriously only have 2 friends lol but one of them has a group of acquaintances I knew from high school and forgot about til last night aha thought I'd never go out for the same reason but tagging along is alright

Zod

I recently went clubbing after several years and felt sort of detached. Not terribly anxious, just detached in a "wtf am I doing here" kind of way. I just couldn't experience fun or get into it.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
the whole club thing used to fill me with intense dread

i'm old enough now that I don't take these situations too seriously any more

how can you care what people think of you when they are wearing such ridiculous shoes and clothes and behaving like idiots?

I don't know about others, but in my younger years, not behaving like an idiot made others treat you like something sub-human.

I never wanted to be a human anyway... :thinking:

Fighter86

I have been once, shortly after I made the minimum age requirement. It was okay, but that was some years back, I probably couldn't do it now.

Subpop

I used to go out to clubs and pubs regularly after I turned 18, mostly to see bands and to get messed up on drugs. Looking back I created some great memories but I also had some not so great experiences post drug taking and drinking. I actually worked in a bar for 6 months at the age of 19 whilst I was at uni however my anxiety became so great that I eventually left and took a job stacking shelves in a supermarket at night to help support myself.

Now...I don't think I would bother unless it was more like a bar or I was going to watch live music.

Last edited:

Labyrinthine

Maybe it is the (very) undesirable area the clubs in my area are located, but they sound like really bad places for a girl to be. The more I am starting to socialize, the more scary stories I am hearing from people.

I'd personally stick to bars.

I used to get anxiety going clubbing when I went in my early 20's but I masked it with drugs n alcohol. The drugs especially gave me more confidence and the ultimate care free mindset. Despite the fact I think I only bedded one girl from clubbing, the main reason I went was to look for girls... I soon discovered that dating sites were a far better option. Perhaps I would do better now that i have more experience with women but its irrelevant really because no-one I know goes clubbing and I sure as hell arent going by myself...

polishgirl

I like it! may get kind of boring because every party is the same, and follows the same scheme... but then again, it is an entertaining and energizing way to spend weekend for me, I love to dance. And drink, unfortunately...

I went clubbing every weekend when I was 18. First time experiencing drinking and dancing, I enjoyed myself until it got to a point where I was drunk before I even got into the club and starting having blackouts..scary stuff I am telling you when your mates are like had such a good time last night and you can't remember anything that alongside being kicked out club for not being able to stand straight and all friends are inside club and vision is spinning and I woke up in my bed unable to remember how I got home made me change my ways..I suddenly realised I was heading down a slippery slope and I decided to chabge. I haven't been in a club in probably a year or two and when I go out I usually go out for a meal anda few ccocktails but I've not been drunk in ages and im feeling good about myself.

So what I am trying to say is be careful have a good time but you don't need to be completely drunk to have a good time. I am also very thankful to my friends who made sure I was safe apart from on the occasion up above but I wish things were different...not spoke to them in ages because I was such an embrassement...I look at that year as a year I wish didn't happen but I survived but I am not proud of what I did but im on the mend.

PheonixBomb

I've started going to clubs more in recent times, I never used to go. Sometimes there's anxiety and I'll just observe in the corner somewhat.

Other times I'll drink quite a bit and have a blast, though one time that backfired, and this guy started shit with me and my friends, claiming "you can't dance like that".

Oh, and another time a girl handed me an empty beer bottle. That sort of annoyed me as they walked off laughing...

MikeyC

Oh, and another time a girl handed me an empty beer bottle. That sort of annoyed me as they walked off laughing...
Oh, that's annoying! She could've at least left it half-full! I remember a girl literally taking my drink out of my hands and walking away. That was crap. :giggle: