Cluuuubbing

Overrated, in my opinion. Not completely lacking in fun, but it seems these days it's mostly just a place where people go to have sex without actually having sex. That may sound silly, but the few club scenes I've been to have all consisted of heavy grinding and girls dressed like hookers and people making out with multiple others in one night. It's like a big sleaze-fest. No thanks.

I like the "old-fashioned" dance clubs, like Polcari's on Route 1 in Mass. Draws the older crowd because they play classic rock and motown and stuff, so I look out of place when I go, but it's good, clean fun. People are dressed appropriately but still nice, and dance with their spouses and partners like people used to dance.

I was born in the wrong era :'(

jaim38

^I agree. The new generation of young people find it very acceptable to grind and make out in public places. The young generation has developed new values and a new mindset.

MikeyC

^I agree. The new generation of young people find it very acceptable to grind and make out in public places. The young generation has developed new values and a new mindset.
I have grinded and made out at a club before. Not that that's something I can do a lot, but it's one of my more savoured memories. :thumbup:

coyote

Overrated, in my opinion. Not completely lacking in fun, but it seems these days it's mostly just a place where people go to have sex without actually having sex. That may sound silly, but the few club scenes I've been to have all consisted of heavy grinding and girls dressed like hookers and people making out with multiple others in one night. It's like a big sleaze-fest. No thanks.

I like the "old-fashioned" dance clubs, like Polcari's on Route 1 in Mass. Draws the older crowd because they play classic rock and motown and stuff, so I look out of place when I go, but it's good, clean fun. People are dressed appropriately but still nice, and dance with their spouses and partners like people used to dance.

I was born in the wrong era :'(

i like the same sort of places

or taverns with moose heads on the wall, a dinner menu, a pool table, and a juke box - maybe a local band performing on the weekend

but then again, i'm old

MikeyC

or taverns with moose heads on the wall, a dinner menu, a pool table, and a juke box - maybe a local band performing on the weekend

but then again, i'm old
I think you could show the young ones how to attract women in a club. Get those dance moves out. :bigsmile:

but then again, i'm old

I think you could show the young ones how to attract women in a club. Get those dance moves out. :bigsmile:

Hands up anyone else who would love to see coyote dancing? :popcorn:

coyote

I haven't danced in years!:eek:

You would have to wear steel-capped boots to protect your toes when I accidently step on them every few seconds. lol:ironicsmile:

and i was hoping for grinding and a hooker dress :sad:

knowledgeofself

I used to push myself and go to them when I was younger,since my late 20's I have found it more and more difficult though and now being in my 30's I rarely if ever go.

sullyS25

I dont like clubs but I have respect for those that dance at clubs. I personally just dont like the music they play at clubs, nor do I like to be packed like sardines into a small area. Dancing is fun and it is therapeutic for me but not to the music they play.

I personally like to groove to some jam bands and such which may make me look like an idiot but I dont care, dancing is a form of expression and a fun one at that so through lots of practice I have learned not to care what others might be thinking of me....AND guess what, everyone else that is dancing is also concerned about how they look to others and dont have time to pay attention to what I am doing