5) München
6) San Francisco
7) Frankfurt Am Main
8) Paris
9) Beijing
10) NYC

Yours?

tommydog

I havnt travelled much, not even around my own country, but my favourite city in the world is Sydney. I LOVE the vibe, look and feel of NYC, I hope to go there one day, I also have relatives there. I also want to go to Athens, as much as NYC.

Id like to go to many other cities aswell but they are the ones that in theory are my favourite :p

sleepysparrow

1. Montreal
2. Victoria or Vancouver
3. Calgary
4. Quebec City
5. Seattle
6. San Francisco
7. Portland
8. Winnipeg
9. Kelowna
10. Austin

I've only been to North America

Last edited:

Rodox

I cant really tell about it,because I havent been to many cities,I will tell the ones I have been in.
1#Ceará-Brazil(state actually)
01-ceara-brasil.jpg

Really beautiful beaches,really beautiful girls,very calm people tend to be really nice,very laid back place,I used to go to isolated rivers and lakes everyday,the only problem is that is too hot,you cant stay to much in the sun at mid day and is really bad to sleep at night because its too hot.

2#São Paulo-Brazil(also state)
sao_paulo_vista_aerea_590.jpg

This is the city I was born in so I might be a bit biased,but you will find everything here,all kinds of people from black to northern european looking,really multicultural,the only problem I have its that there are too many assholes.......:rolleyes:

3#Nagoya -Japan
j%20(101).jpg

I just like everything about it.

Based on a list of official incorporated cities, to make sure I don't include any mere census-designated places:
1. San Francisco
2. South Lake Tahoe
3. Placerville
4. Folsom
5. Vallejo
6. Napa
7. Davis
8. Fairfield
9. Rancho Cordova
10. Sacramento

Whew, managed to come up with 10, though I don't like any below #4.

I will say that I admire Toronto from afar. Maybe in 30 or 40 years I'll make it there.

Last edited:

IceLad

Based on the few countries I've visited:

British Isles
  1. Edinburgh
  2. Cardiff
  3. Dublin
  4. Bath
  5. York
  6. Chester

New Zealand
  1. Christchurch