Your skin always hot? Sweating all the time?

Rexus

I have GABA in my supplement/med drawer from around 4 years ago.

*goes to check date

aw man expired 10 months ago

I used it to see if it would kill my sweating but it didn't work

It has 90 pills

*counts pills to see how much was used

69 so i used 21

it says take one to three capsules daily so I might have used it from one to three weeks

do you think that would have been enough to determine its full strength?

I will get some on Saturday for a retry

grimaldi

Also, it depends on the strength of the pills of course. In the report, they used 1,000 mg.

But bear in mind, the persons involved had a body weight of around 65 kg, and probably didn't have any problem with sympathetic overtone before. So there is all reasons to believe it will be even more effective on us, but the dose might have to be higher.

I will start with 1,500 mg/day.

Rexus

the ones I have are 750 mg

I been reading around and it's suggested you don't take more than one pill a day

hmmm

Rexus

I got it (GNC is 5 mins away) and took 2 pills around 30 mins ago (each 750 mg). Let's see what happens this time around.

Rexus

I think what I found is not something that aids with my sweating but something that helps you sleep? It's making me really sleepy...

grimaldi

As usual, I left my work undone today in favor of "researching" this stuff on internet. Oh, how many hours of my life this condition took away! Anyway, I found some short points on Gaba that can be useful, there are pretty much information on it at the web.

* It do not, in oral form, cross the blood brain barrier. Or at least most scientists think it do not. That means it will not affect the creation of Gaba in the brain, that potentially can inhibit the sympathetic tone. It is therefore useless for the purpose.

* Some claims has it, that Gaba can be carried across the blood brain barrier by "a carrier," Omega 3, B6, Niacin, L-theanin and others are mentioned. Some claims also has it that if you take large dose of Gaba, some of it will be able to penetrate the barrier.

* Always take Gaba on an empty stomach.

* Witnesses on internet ranging from "cured my anxiety," "helped my blushing," to "didn't do a **** for me."

I have already ordered the stuff, and will take it together with Omega 3 and Vitamin B6 for a couple of weeks, to see if it does anything. I have no high hopes though.

But, as we should remember, all bodies are different, and what might not work for one, can cure another. Then various results of ETS surgery is indeed a stable proof of how different our bodies are wired.

Also, I read that MS patients have a weak blood brain barrier, and benefit from Gaba right away. There are for sure other than MS patients that can have a weak blood brain barrier, and hence can benefit the same way.

There is indeed no doubt that the sympathetic tone would be inhibited, if the Gaba can be transported across the blood brain barrier.

For me, reading just one positive statement is enough to try a remedy. If it doesn't work, **** it. If it does, my life would be paradise!

Rexus

thanks for the tips. I'm gonna take it with omega 3 and see and I'll up my dosage to 3-4 pills as I read on bodybuilding.com forums some guys taking 5 grams at a given time (but they adive to start with 1 g and go up from there)

Rexus

yo grimaldi do u work out? If you do I highly recommend this supplement either way. I've been working and supplementing for two weeks with plenty of stuff but this supplement made me lift around 15-20 lbs more than I usually do! You feel like some sort of animal and this amazing energy! I'll keep taking this...

IhateHH

hey rexus can you post up what protein/supplement pill/shake you take before you hit the gym. I usually just take protein milk shakes before and after working out cuz it also helps me lift heavier weights and do more reps on my normal max then usual AND my muscles recover sooooooooooooooooo much faster lol.

For the OP, my hadns and feet feel hot sometimes when it sweats, but when i wear shoes my feet actually feel COLD and starts sweating. I dont know why but it's weird as hell. After i take off my shoes its super warm and humid in my shoes, even though my feet felt cold :/

Rexus

yo sup man

protein shakes are good you're using protein whey for that right

I usually take a protein scoop with soy milk after workout that gives you around 30 g of protein

I'm also taking L-Glutamine, Amino Acids (the whole bunch not the branched, I might take the branched next since I'm reading they're more beneficial), Alpha Lipoinc Acid w/ Acetyl L Carnitine, and CoenzymeQ10 after workout. Before I go to the gym by around 30 mins/1 hr I take ginsing w/ gotu kola and guarana. Sometimes I take Yohimbe. They all really give you a boost of energy and help burn fat faster.

In the morning I take vitamin w/ antioxidants supplement, chlorophyll, and a gingko biloba supplement.

Yeah I know I'm taking a lot but I found something that makes you feel like you belong with this crap condition haha.

Oh also as mentioned GABA seems reall really good, look into it.