Your Routine

JWH

Something I've been curious about for a while. What activity does your day consist of? I do so little in a day and I keep pushing myself to do less and less. For instance. I'm now only at uni two days a week totalling at most 4 hours. Compare that to first year where it was four full days. The rest of the time I'm "working" on assignments and at night I take the dog and cat for a walk.

Any tips on how to gradually introduce more into your life?

Anonymous

Talk yourself into it instead of out of it... like I SHOULD do. I can miraculously come up with so many reasons why I SHOULDN'T do something.... grrrr I hate myself for it, too! And, unfortunately, I can come up with many MORE reasons why I shouldn't than I can come up with for why I SHOULD.

Yossarian

A plentiful consumption of coffee and cigarettes interspersed with the internet, sleep, TV, games, radio and maybe some food now and again. As for going out...wahh, wish me well!

LilMissTragic

Hey I used to take the nexts doors cat and my dog out togther.
My day starts with walking my dogs, going to the shops, sitting in front of the computer, trying to motivate myself to do something...usually ending up me thrashing my drums in frustration. Playing with my ferrets, walking the dogs..yet again...eat somewhere in between, annoy my mum for a while...etc...its all so very boring. I am trying to find myself some hobbies!

Anonymous

For me is sleeping all day and watch tv all night. If when the time come for going to collage, i go with my sister (we in the same collage) and when they want to shoping i go with them but i wait them in the car. I afraid to do anything by myself. And i hate when people look at me like i am crazy or criminal.

JWH

Yep, the cat goes walking on a harness but at night only. Don't ferrets walk with harnesses too?

Have any of you come across anything else internet-wise other than IM, chat and this forum that passes time? I've never been one for chatrooms and I use IM for less than 10 people. God it gets so boring get me another addiction.

LilMissTragic

Yeh the ferrets do walk on thier harness's. Sometimes they go off thier lead, depending where i am.

I use the net to do IQ tests, quizzes, games and stuff. Gotta keep the old grey matter ticking. I also do some free online courses. Theres loads if you can just be bothered to sit there an find them.
I also use it for chat, though its hard to find decent chat in a lot of these places as most people on here are only looking to flirt and stuff, not my thing. Though I do chat to two people from here on yahoo...anyone else have yahoo?

Faded

hmmm .. Mine,dull routine OffCurz!

Comin back from skool without my siblings (cuz im in a different skool, that was the 3rd time 4 me changin skoolz :cry: ) cuz diferent skools with different timings, anywayz, i either watch TV or read books, aftewards i either play online games or watch TV again .. 4 time to pass quickly i prefer staying online n' doin something useful , when its latenight , i Do my school HW or a study night 4 a test .. i usually do my hobbies in between !

i dun think im filling my time with something really useful cuz i cant Relax or enjoy my time .. i usually lay on my bed n' start drawing .. lstenin' to music .. chatting with my friends online .. Weekends are yet at home again .. soccer n' rollerbladin at the backyard!

Summer .. Sucks! I mite travel to Austria with my family i dun thinks its a great idea, more different ppl i see, the more i get scared!
Anywayz summer this year is one of the most boring!
I sleeep all day n' wake up at noon .. nothing to do .. i feel all so tired!
i think i need to sleep more .. or do nothing .. !
Life doesnt taste good this way! :oops:

mikestar

Banned
take dog out for walk only social thing I can do at moment without getting anxious. spend rest of day on internet and smoking cigs

god wish there could be something else......

LycraPantiies92

<--Wake up, get dressed, come on pc, eat, go off pc a wee while and do something else like read a paper, come back on pc, go upstairs on laptop, come back on pc, go to bed. -->
Wooaww.
>.<