Your help with research

MrQuay

Hi everyone,

I have discussed this with the moderators and they say that it's ok to post as long as I do not advertise myself, which is fine and not the reason I am here.
Having suffered from depression for many years which also included panic attacks I decided to start studying Psychotherapy.
It has really helped me understand myself and part of my ongoing research into the field I am concentrating on, is a dissertation on the subject of panic attacks and the co realation to agoraphobia, something my mother suffered from for many years.
I need to include a hand full of case studies. Now this is the important part.
Any one you wants to help will be doing so in the strictest confidence. And your names would be changed and any other information which may identify you.
I am bound by a strict code of ethics and I am not here to exploit or upset any one.
This will simply help me understand more deeply, the lives that this affliction disrupts and will make me a better therapist, which in turn will help the community around me.
If this is ok then perhaps you could send a private message (if this is ok with the mods??).
Very best wishes
Chris

Darryl

The best way to understand is if you are indeed a sufferer you look at your attack logically.

This is my way to have control over avoidance, see how I'm effected, remove the emotions from the equation and find the connection to the dis-order.

Put the problem to bed... so to speak!

Hopefully two things can happen, you can help someone on here and you can get the imformation your looking for.

I don't hang out on the SA Page, generally you'll find me on the Avoidant page if you need me.

Regards Darryl