Your favourite soundtrack?

Felgen

Title says it all. :)

Rules:
- Only post one soundtrack.
- Post the soundtrack you consider to be the best, not 2. best, 3. best et cetera.
- Post it because you actually think the soundtrack is the best, not only because you loved the movie.
- Explain what makes it the best soundtrack in the world.

Folder.jpg

In my opinion, Highlander (IMDb) has the best soundtrack of all times. It is written entirely by Queen and makes a good movie into a great one. The song "Who wants to live forever" was written specifically for this movie and is probably the most touching song Queen has ever written.

The Queen songs featured in this movie are quite different from each other. Some (for instance "Princes of the Universe") are more fast-paced, others (such as the aforementioned "Who wants to live forever") are relaxed ballads.

YouTube - HIGHLANDER-WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER

Last edited:

Tiercel

My favorite soundtrack of all time will probably always be from Conan the Barbarian.

I love it because it's memorable, powerful, and lets me picture scenes from the movie in my head. I rank it above any of the Star Wars soundtracks because, to me, Star Wars music is a bit too specific. For me, Star Wars music only goes well with something Star Wars related. The music from the first Conan movie is still great, but not quite as iconic.

Felgen

My favorite soundtrack of all time will probably always be from Conan the Barbarian.

I love it because it's memorable, powerful, and lets me picture scenes from the movie in my head. I rank it above any of the Star Wars soundtracks because, to me, Star Wars music is a bit too specific. For me, Star Wars music only goes well with something Star Wars related. The music from the first Conan movie is still great, but not quite as iconic.

Conan the Barbarian has an excellent soundtrack. :) It's very important in this movie, because the movie has very few spoken lines, so the music has to tell much of the story.