young ppl

beauts

hi
is there any young ppl that suffer from SA....as i feel very alone..
i dread waking up in the morning...knowing that i'll not talk to anyone all day in skool...even thou i wana i cant cus i have a low voice n no one hears me... i feel like such A FREAK
I have no friends r social life
i want it back
pls someone read this i dont wana be alobne anymore
help thanks :D

kattness

dear god woman your not alone :p and in no way a freak.
im 18 and in a college course - freakin horrible. i agree about lunches and infact breaks in general.
Just dont give up hope, im sure you can get it back - anythings possible.
we got a whole life ahead of us.

beauts

hi

thanks for the words of wisdom..yea i will pm if you dont mind- thanks goodness i;m not alone-i'm 17 as well :D

scatmantom

you are not alone

Im 20 ( not that young but i dont think im old)

Be strong and keep your chin up

You can beat this

Waybuloo

Hey beats cute avatar,

I'm 21, not what u'd call young i guess but i've been 17 - it feels like i was just yesterday :) . You're not alone. I know what its like to can't speak up and be heard. sometiems i said something and for all seriousness no one heard me and i just felt like a fool.

I've had days where i didn't talk to anyone, but now its better. and you'll get better too!

rko74

hey Beauts

Yeah i can sympathise with you, i was and still am very much like you! People cant hear me, i talk so soft spoken.Im very uncomfortable and i have zero confidence in talking and relating to other people :cry:

My mistake was i quit school because of my problem, i should have gotten the help then.Do you see anyone who can help with the social phobia/anxiety issue?

beauts

Hey

Hi
im 17 n goin to uni in sept which im dreading :(
no i dont recieve any help for SA as i hsve not been officially diagnosed yet- i do have a confidental no i can phone but im too scared to but i know i shud thou..
its really getting me down i have no friends n am really quietly spoken n no one can hear me...n i find it hard to communcaite with ppl
wb
:D

jojosparkles

Hiya i have been suffering with social anxiety among a few other things and im only 20. i was the most outgoing happy bubbly person ya could have ever met but that changed and i lost my sparkle! i am howeva gettin better and im startin a job in a few weeks cos it got to the point where i wouldnt leave the house for weeks at a time and thats only cos i had to! just shows ya tho that in time things will change and remember little changes soon add up to a big one! just take evry day as it comes, remember ya not alone and keep smiling...luv n sparkles jo xxx :)

tewstroke

Hi all I'm a youngin' as well, 16 , and yes high school is hell, I go to school and talk to no one unless they talk to me but even then I say no more than 3 words tops :lol:

Shewolf

I'm preetty sure everyone will agree with me when i say school sucks, especially for people with sa/sp. I'm a teen and the worse part for me were breaks, 'cuz I had no friends so I basically just had my head in a book..

MariahCarey

i'm 15 and i feel like a complete and utter loser
even my gran n grandad have more of a social life than i have
they go out dancing/gambling every weekend lol

jojosparkles

aww babe! ya kno wat at least ya can laugh at yourself! i think that is the best thing really! you will get better. it will just take time..and rememba ya not the only one! i used to b a right party animal and now jus gettin out me pjs is a stress! lol luv n sparkles jojo xxxxxx

tri26

I'm 15 and often think that no one else my age is like this. We're all in the same boat! :wink:

italiano

hello,

just found this site n find its reali good. You think ur the only one but theres loadsa people with the same prob!! im 19 ans i hav got anxiety n paranoia due to my drug taking, and im on proponolol throughout the day to calm me physicalli (panic attacks, trembles etc) i hate it, cnt face goin out alot or being in big groups etc list go's on n on, the wrst part is i fear everyone wants to fight me?!! strange!!
any way i hope u guys take it easy, ppl say it wont last forever but sure feels like it :(

nick

Oli025

Socratic i got a question for you.

you said:
"I became very strong from by bad experiences and now have a very good job, a good life and succeed in nearly everything i do. "

If everything is so good, i was just curious why you were still
hanging here....

Not to say its bad. i m just curious what makes u come back here.

Olivier