Young is...

young

Depressed and I don't know why... :(

I've been in a funky lately. I just wish i knew what was causing it, so i could fix it. SO for now i'll just sigh, and share my feelings with you.

sigh....

:cry: <----i'd cry if i was capable. but human emotions elude me...

redlady

The specific cause / s for my funks also escape me - it is just imposed upon me. It is awful to be at the mercy of. I'm sorry you feel this way.
Like Chill said what's on your mind ?

young

I think an easier question would be what's not on my mind. I always have like a million things running thru it at a mile a min.

I think the sa think has finally worn me out so much, that it's finally caught up to me. And has depressed me.

redlady

That's true about the 'million things running around in your mind' - i get that too and it's a bitch. I don't know what to say - i havn't found a successful way to shut my mind up. Have you sought any kind of help ?
I'm thinking about going back on medication - of course i find one that works and it has a nasty fucking side effect - oh well back to the drawing board.

young

i used to take medicines. I never knew it at the time. Until i was off of them. Was how much they were making me a mindless zombie. That my brain was always cloudy. I couldn't remember things. I always thought it was just bad memory. But it was just my meds. Zoning me out. I've seen a therapist before. But they didn't really help me too much. Since i'd be trying to find a solution to what i don't know is bothering me. I'm sure an other opinion would help.