YOU KNOW YOUR GOING TO HAVE A PANIC ATTACK!!!

scatmantom

What do you do when you are feeling serious anxiety or a panic attack coming on?

Personnaly Ive got 4 methods I use

1: I go on MSN and talk to people, try to keep my thoughts off what ever is making me anxious

2: I go to a friends house, around people I trust I can mask my anxiety better, when im on my own i dont try as hard not to have a panic attack as only I know its happening so its less embarrasing

3: I watch "the office" tv show on DVD, Have no idea why but that always calms me down

4: I write in my book or on a forum about my anxiety and remember that Im not alone and that I have improved

if any1 else has a strategy for coping with panic attacks and anxiety, can they post it here for the good of fellow sufferers plz?

shipost

Err I don't think theres a way, it comes to fast. Like if your in a shop and I feel myself sweating then I tend to say hang on I forgot somthing then rush behind some isles and chillout down one 8O

nedkelly

The only way i can SOMETIMES suppress them a little, is to get as cold as possible. I mean, no clothes. Only helpfull if your not in public of course.

spikefan777

I delete stuff from my hard drive and if I still don't much better I go onto deleting stuff from my webspace. :D
If I'm at school and can't find a way to escape an anxiety attack I'll keep my eyes down on my desk pretending that I'm doing something important and trying to look occupied. :(