Yoga

Insanewoman389

I wrote on a flyer that was for yoga and my sister saw it and asked if if I was going to be doing yoga. I said no but I've honestly been thinking about it cause I heard its good for relaxing and can be a pretty good workout but I was wondering if anyone on here has done it and if it helped? Did you like it? :]

Aletheia

I practice yoga every morning.

It puts me in touch with my body, and through that, the world.

KiaKaha

Banned
I like yoga too. I am not an expert at it but I was taught a 90 minute routine that I do sometimes. Even though its slow and low impact it is still highly effective. You are working on strength, flexibility and balance...all at the same time. Do it right and you will work up a sweat :)

Insanewoman389

I like yoga too. I am not an expert at it but I was taught a 90 minute routine that I do sometimes. Even though its slow and low impact it is still highly effective. You are working on strength, flexibility and balance...all at the same time. Do it right and you will work up a sweat :)

OK Thanks for answering! Its nice to hear that it can work up a sweat lol

Phoenixx

Yoga is amazing. I took it for the first time this semester at college. It was my first year seminar class. I honestly didn't think I'd like it, but it's great! It's a great workout, and there is much more to it than what you see in pictures and whatnot... Well, at least with mine there was a lot more. I took ashtanga yoga and there was a lot of stretching to it (I was so sore the first week :eek:). Great to build up your muscles and increase your flexibility.

The meditation is great too. We only did 15 mins. worth of meditation at the end of the class, and that relaxed me for a few hours. During one class though it was all meditation (about an hour's worth) and that relaxed me for most of the day.

I haven't kept up with yoga since my class ended though. I really need to, I've just been too lazy to. :p