Yetisbabe

Blade

Hi all

used this forum for a while and used to chat to yetisbabe , all her posts seem to have been deleted and theres no sign of her , anyone know what happened ?

Blade

Chilling__Echo

zosima if you're so out to get the mods, why do you even stay here? everything that comes out of your mouth is pushing someone's buttons. at least we all make contributions to the site - seeing as how it IS a SUPPORT site, remember?

and about those conspiracies (woooo) - it's a fucking SP site, we really get power trips out of being mods on a SOCIAL PHOBIA site right? we'd be SO up on our high horses. yet all you can do is critisize. if we're MODS on a SP site, maybe you could be a little more SENSITIVE to the fact that we ALSO have SOCIAL PHOBIA - we've been nothing but fair to you so if you don't like it LEAVE.

you weren't even banned out of censorship, if you want to get into your business out here with everybody you could at least be honest. you were banned for attacking people in the religious debates. but it's ok if people's feelings get hurt there huh? stop being hypocritical, you're doing nothing but crying wolf when you're the canine yourself.

Zosima if you have a problem with the moderator team please feel free to PM us with any concerns you may have, but causing trouble on the board accusing us of evilly banning you because you were striving for the truth is far from what happened lol. Your methods of asking this question were done in far more conniving and manipulative ways that were clearly attempts to incite trouble. If you dislike the way in which this forum is run, please do not feel that we are forcing you to stay.

If you have more queries on this, please PM a moderator. Thank you.

Zosima there is no need to post this on the boards, we all know how hard done to you feel, all you are trying to do is get attention, if you wanted a solution you would just PM the moderators.

nedkelly

GEE, THERE ARE SOME REAL **** ON THIS SITE!...PUTTING IT BLUNTLY. US WHO ARE ACTUALLY HERE ABOUT GETTING HELP/HELPING OTHERS... KNOW WHO THEY ARE.

Chilling__Echo

Zosima said:
Chilling__Echo said:
you weren't even banned out of censorship, if you want to get into your business out here with everybody you could at least be honest. you were banned for attacking people in the religious debates.
Okay, I just want to make this clear:

I was banned for standing up to the mods when they wanted to lock the Christian People thread.

When I was unbanned I recieved a mini message from Remus - which he had sent me just before the ban, but which didn't reach me until I was allowed back - in which he threatened to ban me if I continued to "goad" him & crazyfairyx; "goading" refered to me arguing against the thread being locked, & is a misleading term.

Please stop lying about this issue.
Chilling_Echo said:
stop being hypocritical, you're doing nothing but crying wolf when you're the canine yourself.
- I think that's an unacceptable attack.
Chilling_Echo said:
if you don't like it LEAVE.
crazyfairyx said:
please do not feel that we are forcing you to stay.
- & that's not very nice.

no, if you really had an issue you'd actually complain to us, instead of making all this fuss in the forums. you're doing this just for attention and to make us look bad, so you can't say anything about personal attacks. and what i said wasn't an attack, it was a metaphor. you have no arguement. as crazyfairyx said, if you have a real complaint, you'd PM us or MM us. i'm leaving it at that. reply if you wish, i'm done with the issue. oh wait, there is no issue.

Remus

Staff member
here we go again :roll:

if we are as bad and unfair as you make out, we'd just ban you for any standing up to us, you know, like they do on SAS or other forums

we have even been accused of being too leanient by some.

All I know is the mod team keep getting it in the neck and we have been trying our best to keep things balanced, for example, we recently let back Mr Rightnow after him promising to not misbehave anymore, some saw that as being too leanient but we milled over that decision for weeks and he made us promises that he would finally behave, if he dosnt now thats his own fault, if you want to go down the same route its up to you.

You could more sensibly let it all lie and just get on with being a valued forum member, where you are heading isnt leading to that.

For the original poster:

yetisbabe is under the username of flirty and dirty and is not banned form the forums.