Yea... what song/s?

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I didn't want to be all macabre and say 'what is your funeral song/s you'd like, but that's what I'm asking.

I'd love these to be played at my funeral...
at the start... because it's saying what I feel about my friends. And yes, that includes my SPW friends.

"Many places I have been
Many sorrows I have seen
But I don't regret
Nor will I forget
All who took the road with me"

and at the end.. because it feels like home..
I think in my heart, I'm still in love with the Shire. The woods, the fields... little rivers.

LoyalXenite

Havent chosen any specific ones aside from this one
I used to have a long ass list but then got told it was far too many (probably about 20 songs on it) so decided to start it again and narrow it down to only like 3 or 4.. Couldnt decide so I gave up and just have this one as a set one

Hmm, well considering I am only going to have a grand total of 4 people at my funeral, it really doesn't matter what music is played.
So I would choose to have something calming being played to help soothe those people, like one of those soundtracks of gentle rain, with a few frogs croaking.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Hmm, well considering I am only going to have a grand total of 4 people at my funeral, it really doesn't matter what music is played.
So I would choose to have something calming being played to help soothe those people, like one of those soundtracks of gentle rain, with a few frogs croaking.
Whoah wait - 4 people? That many?? That's probably at least 2 more than I'll have.

I'm also considering what to write on my headstone.

1) 0 Health points left.
2) Game over
or 3) Rez plz

Lol! I love the "0 Health points left" ! :LOL:

I am going to steal Martin Luther King's text written on his headstone.........

"Free at last. Free at Last.
Thank God Almighty
I'm Free at Last."!!!!!!

Except with a few exclamation marks after it :p

ml.jpg