yay halloween is on a friday night this year!!!

alex29

except i dont have any friends to spend it with. and im too embarrassed to sit in my room and do nothing because my roommate will be in and out probably

so im leaving just before she gets back from class. im going into town and getting dinner by myself. then im going to do some shopping, but for nothing important.

then im coming back to campus and spending the night in the library. i'll watch a movie on my laptop, read, study for an exam next week, and get ahead in coursework.

at least i'll be with other losers in the library and i wont have to be embarrassed.

ill come back around midnight and shower and go to bed.

what a great night...

recluse

Same here...All alone as usual....There's not even a single horror film on tv! I remember there being loads of horror films on tv at Halloween. :( :( :( :(

recluse

I think i'll go and do some trick o'r treating myself........Is 27 too old to go trick o'r treating? :lol:

alex29

i wouldnt be nearly as upset if i could have a place to go to where i was all alone. but my roommate being there seeing me alone makes me self conscious and nervous. if i was living back home id just sit in my private room all night and id be ok

oNecoOlazN

recluse said:
Same here...All alone as usual....There's not even a single horror film on tv! I remember there being loads of horror films on tv at Halloween. :( :( :( :(

^exactly my thought. i flicked on the t.v in excitement and all they had was" i know what u did last summer"..blahhh, at least the cast was hot :roll:

oNecoOlazN

alex29 said:
i wouldnt be nearly as upset if i could have a place to go to where i was all alone. but my roommate being there seeing me alone makes me self conscious and nervous. if i was living back home id just sit in my private room all night and id be ok

^ why couldnt u do something with your roOmie???

weak

I was lucky enough to have a friend hang out with me tonight, but I couldnt even think of anything to do. Went out to eat and after that we through around some deas but nothing materialized. Ended up going home, got stuck in literally 2 hours of traffic just to go a few miles. That's LA for you. The only thing that really pissed me off is I kept getting stuck next to drunken assholes blaring their rap music.

Whats really disappointing is how Halloween used to be my favorite holiday. Every year I'd have a crazy good time. I'd always have lots of options, so I'd end up doing 3 or 4 different things before the night was over. But after 20 I somehow forgot how to have fun.

Walk

weak said:
I was lucky enough to have a friend hang out with me tonight, but I couldnt even think of anything to do. Went out to eat and after that we through around some deas but nothing materialized. Ended up going home, got stuck in literally 2 hours of traffic just to go a few miles. That's LA for you. The only thing that really pissed me off is I kept getting stuck next to drunken assholes blaring their rap music.

Whats really disappointing is how Halloween used to be my favorite holiday. Every year I'd have a crazy good time. I'd always have lots of options, so I'd end up doing 3 or 4 different things before the night was over. But after 20 I somehow forgot how to have fun.

Show off! :p

PS You must live in the central areas of LA. What area do you live in? Don't have to be specific.

weak

Walk said:
weak said:

Show off! :p

PS You must live in the central areas of LA. What area do you live in? Don't have to be specific.

Hollywood. Not exactly the most comfortable place to live when you have SA. I moved out here thinking it would be easy to regain my social life and get over my SA but it's not really playing out the way I expected heh.

What part of Cali are you from?

Walk

Do you still live with your parents?

I live in the South Bay. At the end of the 110 freeway pretty much.