xanax or valium?

LadyWench

I've never taken them, and I wouldn't recommend them either. They are both highly addictive. I would suggest asking your doctor about Clonazepam (also called Klonopin). I've been taking it for roughly 3.5 years, and it helps quite a bit (I take it for panic disorder). Just a suggestion, though.

uncle

I have a prescription for Zanax "As needed". I went without it for quite a while, probably around four or five months and I was feeling really good. Then I decided to take one to feel better. What a mistake, I ended up taking it about four times in a week and it caused even more anxiety. Its been about two weeks and I still dont feel right.

Danfalc

Banned
I have been on Diazipam for a few years now. As others have said they are highly addictive so they end up causing more problems than they solve for most people.

I only get a small amount once every two months, so I use them like once every two weeks at the most in emergencies. When I take mine they just seem to make my anxiety more bearable and stop me having a full blown panic attack, they don't get rid of the anxiety completely.

bigchris

I personally wouldn't take drugs. I use niacinamide which is a B vitamin which is very effective for anxiety, without any negative side effects.

Davevanza

To me, Xanax helps to stop my hand trembling when holding a glass in front of lots of people.
Valium doesn't help me at all.

Clonazepam also helps me.