wow & we think life is not fair to us...

creep_x

i see a lot of newbies posting for the 1st time & i also see that people hardly reply to them...i try to reply to them as much as ican .. sometimes i only reply to posts with 0 replies... we bitch about our lives but maybe sometimes we can be a little kind & just reply to that preson however stupid or retarded he may sound.. i am not referring to anybody in particular .. just saying in general

ppl who have SA r usually sensitive .. if they put their 1st post here & if nobody replies they may feel more down & might never post again on the internet .. let alone this website..

Sometimes i feel that maybe having SA isnt jsut being bitchy about it but also helping others who r more fragile than us ..sometimes i also feel that maybe that is what my purpose in life is & that is why i have SA... to feel the pain of other people having SA & being nice to them.. though i am not a social worker

Helyna

I jump at unanswered posts whenever I think I can say something. I look for the topics with the fewest answers.
However, if it's just someone saying "hi" and they already have three responses of "Welcome!", I think that's enough and I'll talk to them when they say something more.

CK23

I agree with all that's been posted in this thread... It hurts so bad when you're already struggling to interact and be accepted by people and then you get the cold shoulder when you try to reach out to them... This kind of stuff happens to me all the time in my workplace... i reached out to both my supervisors and they still never say 'Hi, Musab how's it goin', they wont make me feel like i'm someone they care about...i feel so left out i want to cry but i just put up a fake smile and keep being a facade...i wanna just reach out to anyone whose upset and needs a shoulder to cry on and i wanna hug them and hold them till they get comfort... i feel agony when someone is being sidelined without any reason... i mean ignoring someone just cos they're different is really sick and ugly... if someone is outgoing and confident they might as well have been shy and insecure had God not favoured them.... I wish someone would say my name and ask me things... open up to me so to speak...

kuhtreen

I hardly even pay attention to who is a newbie and who isn't. I just reply to the topics that are interesting, and if I actually have something to say. I'm not gonna reply just for the sake of replying, you know? 'Cause if I did that then all my posts would suck. :p But who knows, maybe they already do! Haha.

FreedomFighter

i agree with you too 100% , sometimes my anxiety holds me back , but im going to try much harder in future , and try and remember how i felt when i first discovered this site and when someone reached out to me , i also liked what you said about helping people with SA and how you think that is your purpose in life and that is why you have SA , take care , Robbie