wow guys...

Nl54

It's true my mom had no idea what I was going through when I was a teen, but that's because as a teen she was too busy trying to keep her younger siblings fed and clothed.

Compared to what she was going through, my SA-related problems seem petty at best. I sometimes wonder if half of us would still be here if we hadn't gotten so used to the middle-class lifestyle and took what we do have for granted.

Yes..people are spoiled in this age. It's true. I think that sometimes people create problems because they have no real problems. Then again it all boils down to perspective. What is a problem for one isn't for another. We are all individuals.

Ericisme

It's funny, I'm the same but the majority of my problems happened because I AM weak, I did them to myself. My mom tries to help but I'm honestly too weak(scared) to even talk to her, it's annoying. Although, I'm getting my life together now, mostly because of myself :) , finally.

MyHyperhidrosis

I don't think your life sucks, but your parents do. My mom was at first like, that's weird. Then she started giving me her anxiety med and now she's always recomending things for me to try or buy. I guess my approach to her about it was more like THIS sucks and not my life sucks because life shouldn't suck because of sweaty hands. You wont die from it so you do have to deal with it but not in a there is no hope way. You have to find things you can do. For me it was an office job, when I go to the gym I wear gloves, when I buy clothes I buy thicker fabrics and dark colors. It's all gotten to the point where I know what I like before I pick up anything else. Shopping, working, living with Hyperhidrosis for me now is just a regular thing and as long as I don't make a big deal about it, no one really notices. I mean really, how often do you look at my feet or shake hands a day? For me all that is like once a week if even less so there's no pressure really.

That's just how I've reacted to my hands and feet.

Sure_whynot

I don't think your life sucks, but your parents do. My mom was at first like, that's weird. Then she started giving me her anxiety med and now she's always recomending things for me to try or buy. I guess my approach to her about it was more like THIS sucks and not my life sucks because life shouldn't suck because of sweaty hands. You wont die from it so you do have to deal with it but not in a there is no hope way. You have to find things you can do. For me it was an office job, when I go to the gym I wear gloves, when I buy clothes I buy thicker fabrics and dark colors. It's all gotten to the point where I know what I like before I pick up anything else. Shopping, working, living with Hyperhidrosis for me now is just a regular thing and as long as I don't make a big deal about it, no one really notices. I mean really, how often do you look at my feet or shake hands a day? For me all that is like once a week if even less so there's no pressure really.

That's just how I've reacted to my hands and feet.

Thats a really good outlook to have, and I try to think that way as much as possible. But its not always like that for me. I hate to pull the "mines worse" card, but I dont even wear shirts anymore. (Im home all day/night until college starts in august.)

After wearing a T-shirt for 10-20 mins (on good days) I have to take it off because its cold, clammy, and just generally really uncomfortable. I'd end up wearing allllll of my shirts in like a two day time span.

I have severe HH in my underarms, feet, and hands. & while they are all horrible, the underarms are definitely the most problematic.

I dont even care about the pain from dry-sol, Certain, etc...
They simply dont work for me. =/

Whats the most powerful underarm product you/anyone can think of?
I need to try as many things as possible before I surrender and have ets in the summer.

Last edited:

MyHyperhidrosis

I think with something like HH, controlling the problem is better than curing it because we all need to sweat and everyone sweats.

Amen. Dealing with it and controlling it is far better then destroying your nerves and risking your life. It has been hard to function normal but for the last 10 years I've been doing it. Can't get much worse next year or 10 more!

darknight

I'm still fying to hear about the pill from Germany. which hasnt comeout yet. More of us are turning to surgery in my opinion.

nephatitus

ive generaly dont talk to my parents or anyone else in my family in general, there all very full of themselves

cm123

I've already tried ionto. treatments, using that exact video actually. =/

It severely worsened the HH in my feet. To a point where my feet were peeling and stuff. It was pretty bad.

Do you or anyone else think that going to a professional place would change my results at all?

Does anyone know if I actually spent the money to go to a professional place,

It is common for your HH to get worse before it gets better with IONTO. It will take up to 30days of continuous daily use for about 45mins until you notice complete cessation in sweating. Then after the 30days you will only need to do it once a week for 40mins as maintenance. If you skin is peeling that can be a sign that you using a battery that is to strong, or your water PH is off, try added some baking soda to the pans.

Please do not give up on the treatment. After 30days (takes about 20 for me) you will be in paradise!