Wouldn't It be nice

Cryptolysergick

black_mamba said:
Shoot craps? :lol:

Can we shoot water? It's safe yet it still scares people.

That can work too! craps is a gambling game that gringos play here, dunno if they have it in the UK.

black_mamba

Either I'm out of the loop, or no we don't.

Sorry but craps. :lol: I laugh at the thought of poo, letting alone throwing poo.

What sort of game is it? I only have chocolate coins to gamble with. Is that acceptable currency?

maggie

hey Cryptolysergick....did i spell that right? :wink: .....i had a dream a few nights ago that lots of us from this site had a huge party at my place....(but in my dream....it was my parent's house i grew up in)...but it was soooo fun.....cause everybody was like talking and laughing and having fun.....like as if noone had phobia at all....it was cool 8)

black_mamba

Hehe maggie, sounds like fun. But how did you picture people you've never seen before? I'd imagine them as their avatars. :D

Chilling__Echo

haha that'd be interesting, attach little legs on them... i wish we could all meet :( sometimes i wonder if i've passed one of you on the street.

black_mamba

Hehehe @ the thought of little avatars with legs walking around holding glasses.

We could always throw an imaginary cyber-party? Or is that bordering on the really really pathetic?

Cryptolysergick

black_mamba said:
Hehe maggie, sounds like fun. But how did you picture people you've never seen before? I'd imagine them as their avatars. :D

Well we did have that picture thread! not eveyrone posted though :-/

black_mamba

Its a scary thing to do, not like meeting for real. Your photo will be up there forever for everyone to poke at and scrutinise. Thats why I changed mine to a different photo - one further away from my face. *snigger* :)

*burp*

maggie

hey black-mamba....it's weird...in the dream i had made up what everybody looked like i guess :wink: ...just from imagining it ...but it was soooo cool, cause it was like i knew everybody...felt comfortable talking to you guys :)

Cryptolysergick

maggie said:
hey black-mamba....it's weird...in the dream i had made up what everybody looked like i guess :wink: ...just from imagining it ...but it was soooo cool, cause it was like i knew everybody...felt comfortable talking to you guys :)

did I have green feets?

black_mamba

I would probably dream of maggie as a cat with a green melon thingy on her head. :lol:

*black mamba is busy polishing her supersoaker which hasn't been out of the cupboard for 5 years* 8)

Cryptolysergick

I am jealpus of your soaker :( all males are born with oen but not the way they wnat :(

My cousnelor has that pic of the cat with teh melon on its head in her office! i will look at it and remember this board form now on.

black_mamba

Maybe the cat has special theraputic symbolisms locked deep within its meaning...artsy fartsy enough for ya?

I think counsellors should give patients little funky stickers to wear after a particularly good session. Like dentists. :lol: Complete digression, sorry!!