world's worst room mate

Lorraine Manca

i used to be devout catholic and ended up sharing a dorm with another girl that was catholic. she even wanted to be a nun. well she was very excited about praying the rosary with me at night and going to soup kitchens and the good deed stuff with me, which was fine and good, except she got very strange very fast. she built a makeshift altar that took a crapload of room and started whispering prayers at it all night. then i come in and everythings wet, she was trying to do an exorcism on our dorm room, despite me saying it was really the fridge that was growing dreadlocks out the back that needed it. so i talk to her about how the night mutterings are creepy and i dont want her setting the place on fire and no more holy water and think everythings patched up. one night right before i was nearly asleep, she called from the other bed, "emily, i have a masturbation problem" sweet dreams on that one, worse yet, she said oh, dont worry, i already told the priest

Lorraine Manca

no! she's not! that was over two years ago, funny enough, it was her that moved out. she said she didnt feel comfortable?? i guess i looked at her funny when she was cleansing evil spirts

no! she's not! that was over two years ago, funny enough, it was her that moved out. she said she didnt feel comfortable?? i guess i looked at her funny when she was cleansing evil spirts

hey, at least u didnt feel lie the creep :) i think that is so cool and funy, must've been scary tho:p