Words can't describe the feelings

dannyboy65

If anyone read my past posts you would probably know that I have autism. Well it's always been a struggle for me to do anything social. The hardest thing was understanding feelings, what others think. I spend a lot of time in solitude just thinking. Well as great as I may be academically, whenever it came to normal feelings its a blur. I been in 3 relationships, they all ended terribly. I just don't know what to do I loved to early, I always just wanted to make that girl happy. I didn't know what true feelings were, sometimes I don't even think I do now. I joined an autism foundation in September and 2 months ago the most precious girl I ever met entered my life. Every time I'm at the foundation and she's there we talk for hours. For once I feel I found someone I can relate to, she has autism like me. She understands how hard it is to live with it. I've been building this friendship with her first, because my life coach says I need to build a friendship first. Eventually I am planning on asking her out just thinking of that day gives me goosebumps but not bad ones. I don't really know I haven't felt this way about, well anyone. Usually I just see people as people, I don't really know how they feel. But I know just seeing her makes my day, its a strange feeling.