woops i did it again

Waybuloo

i have a knack for making people awkward and avoiding them, followed by awkward avoidance of eye contact thereafter. I've just done that to a guy i talked to at uni. Thing is i run out of things to talk to him, and for some reason i felt v shy to talk to him again after a cut off period. That's one less talkable person when i go back to uni next week, not to mention the daunting task of makin more friends. its my final yr u see, i've got to act.

Derek

you should really make an effort of talking to him the next you see him. trust me, I am starting to loose my few friends I have by slowly avoiding them.
I only have one friend that I am confortable with and one other wich I very rarely see anymore.

me too when I don't see someone for a few weeks, the next time I see them I am a bit shy eventhough I have known them for years
I am sure you will find new things to talk about with him just try not to think about it too much.

Derek

Waybuloo

yea i guess he'll be nice and forgivin or somethin. i am only truely comfortable iwf my mum. yea i'll have a gush to say all the things i have to say, and then there's silence. But dat's the ebb and flow of normal convos i guess.

i know wat u mean Derek

Waybuloo

abc,
I've been in a similar situation with the girl u'r talking about. what i felt was mainly whether i been rejected, u know, faults on my part. In no way did i think he was a weirdo, it was all abt my insecurities. my guess is that's how she felt.

i agree, the longer u wait the harder it is, i can jsut feel it