Witty_Name0_0's Journal

Witty_Name0_0

I will now commence a journal which i will use to write whatever i feel like. I was going to just start an exercise log but then i thought i would combine it with a diary, which then became a Journal.

I will document profound thoughts. Some of them might not be considered profound, instead they will be considered weird or disturbing, or something that shouldn't be said out loud or written, ever.

Enjoy my self-serving boring crap.:applause:

:alone:

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Some of them might not be considered profound, instead they will be considered weird or disturbing, or something that shouldn't be said out loud or written, ever.

You huv'nae read ma journal thread - that's full uh stuff ye shouldnae say oot loud. But ah say it anyway, coz it's funny. And when folk make this face after ah tell a joke :eek: - it's makes me laugh all the more.

Enjoy my self-serving boring crap.:applause:

:alone:

Borin' crap? If you say so, Witty. Surely this journal will'nae turn oot tae as borin' as mine. Or as tediously borin' as an episode uh Keeping Up with the Kardashians. :bigsmile: Ooooh... just realised only ah found that funny.

Anyway, lookin forward tae yer profound and profoundly weird, disturbing thoughts.

Witty_Name0_0

So it's been about three weeks since i last posted here and there is nothing more annoying than someone who posts once and then leaves, so i will do an update on what's been happening...

I've been doing some cardio workouts i found on youtube lately you can do from the comfort of your own home. They do make you stronger but i think you would be better off just jogging to get a better cardio workout. I don't like jogging in public places so that's, unfortunately, a bit difficult.