wide awake

DYiNG-iNSiDE

ehhhh its 1:00 am and for the past few weeks I havent been able to go to sleep AT ALL I'm wide awake 8O and I have no clue y because I've always passed out about 10 and got up around 8 but lately I've been going to sleep aroung 6 am and waking up around 2 pm

SocialRetahd

That isn't good.

I am the same way. I've slept 4 hours a day for the last 2 years. Part of it has to do with my medication, part of it is anxiety. You might have too much anxiety to sleep, yikes! You need to do something to relieve some of it. Do something productive and it should lesson.

Kinetik

I often have to listen to music to calm myself down enough to sleep. It's a good idea to have some mp3s going if you're just lying there and can't wind down properly. If that doesn't work, I just watch TV til I fall asleep. I occasionally just leave it on all night too, because I find it comforting to have "moving wallpaper" as it were.

phobicmom

DYiNG-iNSiDE...hang in......Things will always get better. You're a very special person and never forget that, ok??!! Depression plays a big part in our inability to sleep well, so take that into consideration. With any type of mental difficulty one experiences depression. Heck, with any type of "physical" difficulty we experience the same thing, sometimes to a greater degree since pain factors into the picture. I deal with both mental and physical problems and depression hits me like a ton of bricks at times. We come together to help each other, right? I'm here for you, as I'm sure you are here for me. May God bless and heal you, as you so deserve. I'm here for you always.

DYiNG-iNSiDE

thats for yalls support. and yah i have bad depression on top of SA and i've tried the music and tv on all night and ive tried complete silence, nothing works and schools starting soon so i rlly need 2 figure this out i was thinking mabye sleeping pills?

oh and phobicmom u r a very very kind lady and ur daughters so lucky to have you! :)