why should i be ok with having no friends

xtina_fan81

people say to me just think about what you have. i know its my own fault, scrolling through pages and pages of facebook looking at it all and feeling so detatched. but i cant be, it just angers me, its like partly something that can be fixed but as things are right now, its yeah just be ok with having no friends and noone giving you the time of day and not having the skills to make friends but NORMAL just for one day. no i wont every1 else has it easy its nthing to them they know theyll go wherever and make friends everything will be the same as fine as it is everywhere and everyone likes evryone else except me i dont fit in im seperate from everything im not a person i look through page and pages of other people trying to see who i can be like, who i can look like i dont know anything anymore i dont know whats real whats in my head and just feels like ther no way out cs normal people dont have a CLUE what goes on in my head ilnever be able to explain it its like ive got all this and ill never be able to put it into words how to make anyone know how i feel its useless i go over and over over and over in my head and it makes less sense wht is the point i cant anymore i cnt its all pointless

shredman

I know how you feel. There is lots that you say that I can associate with. I recently made the decision to not use facebook anymore because it just makes me feel like a freak. But then I wonder if Im just using avoidance as a way of coping. I'd like to feel good in the way I am so I can just see others and the way they interact socially and be OK with that.... and be OK with me being the way I am. It just feel like an endless loop of crap that we have to deal with. Anyway, I know that it does get better so hang in there!

Nanita

I´m sorry you are feeling down.
I feel like that too, but I´m not bothered by it all the time. Well I don´t really fit in anywhere either, or with anyone.

You seem to be experiencing some identity-questioning/emptiness.
Maybe it would help writing about what you like, what makes you feel good, because whatever makes your heart sing, is what´s right for you.

I made some restrictions regarding the way I use facebook.. ; I sometimes deactivate my account, to "detox" myself.
I deleted some "friends" that I didn´t feel comfortable about being "friends" with, especially some people that I would sit and compare myself to, thinking "look she has a better life than me, oh and now I see she already has children, what do I have, nothing, nothing compared to what she has".
I only log on facebook once or twice a week.
I don´t post intimate/personal stuff there - I use it more as a place to share information about music, hobbies, news, society, politics.