why is it so difficult

to talk about problems. i want to say something thats bothering me, even to myself and i come out with some long detailed speech about emotions or whatever then i go back and read it and it doesn't make any sense to me at allllllllllllllllllll, like wtf did i just write, reading over it i have to squint my eyes just to make out words and its not that i dont understand english its just that for some reason i have this weird equation formula for making a sentence, like this weird process in my head i have a thought then i need to organize it put it through a machine and went it pops out the oven i dont even recognize those words anymore. because when someone thinks stuff it doesnt sound like "Right now I have a wish to express,,," its more like "dadadadada thoughtdada thought dadadathoughtdadadadadad" please stop asking me to make so much 'sense' out of it because its the uptight people who are actually INSANE. yes its true quit trying so hard

Lorraine Manca

its very hard to say exactly what you mean!!! i know! i try to express stuff and garbage is all that comes out of my mouth.
im really foggy on this, but kind of sure. if you want the science answer, it was originally thought that language allowed us to think abstract thoughts. then they did research on seals(obviously no language) and found out that abstract thought really isnt so closely tied to language. and so the idea comes first and the language comes later which is why garbage comes out of the mouth i think??? does that make sense?
even the greeks knew it, because there is that myth about athena(i think). when she was born she sprung out the head of zeus full grown, just like thoughts spring out of the head fully formed not disected in to language, arranged into an argument, thats the aftermath. plus if you read a lot of old philosophy you can tell most of those people were thinking backwards at their own convienence acting like inspiration was math.
i meant to express something meaningful in this post, but again, out comes garbage
like just now, i completely misinterpreted you i realize because your talking about talking about problems, not just talking in general, but maybe its still relevant??

Last edited:
yah cheezeburgers

all i mean is yes your brain is not your mouth and its like trying to take a bunch of squirrels jacked up on coffee and dress them up in business suits and sending them to business meetings IT DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT PPL

ʞɹɐqʎǝʞɐןɟ;265469 said:
yah cheezeburgers

all i mean is yes your brain is not your mouth and its like trying to take a bunch of squirrels jacked up on coffee and dress them up in business suits and sending them to business meetings IT DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT PPL

i beg to differ

business%2Bsquirrel.png

Remus

Staff member
I used to go on about my problems on another site, that was years ago, I have not had a good rant in ages, like you I got to the stage that I edited my posts so much I just gave up pressing the post button