Why is god so fucking unfair?

SocialRetahd

I am gonna whine a bit...

I'm ugly.
I'm stupid.
I'm stoic.
I'm physically disgusting.
I'm useless.

There is absolutely nothing I can do. I am screwed for life. I'm not looking for pity, but I'm just curious how unlucky one person could really be...

What are the chances that someone could possess so many inferiorites? I mean to strike out in so many categories?

Thelema

Go out an get a book titled Man's Search For Meaning

Seriously, it will change your perception.

4seasons

sometimes you have to suck it up and be a man.

you think your the only person in the world that thinks that about themselves?

Starry

Your grammar, spelling and punctuation are good... You can't be that stupid...

I've noticed that the people that are stupid don't usually think they are...

I'm sure you're not entirely useless.

Ugly and physically disgusting are based upon opinion, what one person finds ugly another will find attractive...

As for stoic, it's not your fault if the medication you took in the past altered your brain...

I'm sure you do have plenty of positive things about you. You're just unable to see them, but others will.

And I feel exactly the same by the way... Useless, ugly, pathetic, stupid, etc... (I won't go on, there's no point.)

And everyone's in a minority of one, since everyone is different, there's nobody exactly the same as anyone else... So we are all in the minority, the smallest minority possible...

Tryin

SocialRetahd said:
From a statistical standpoint, I find it almost impossible to be this pathetic.

There definitely are people: (subjectively) prettier, more intelligent, more active, living more fullfilling lives, less pathetic etc. etc. than you. But there are (definitely) also people who are (again, subjectively) less physically attractive, more stupid, more stoic, more useless. Then there are people who are disabled in this way or another and therefore they do not get their chance to fully exist (whatever that means) and show their abilities and qualities. There's no point in creating charts or statistics as you will never be the best OR the worst. Or even close to any of those. So take yourself as you are.

SilentType

Banned
At least you're alive. Nobody places any value on life anymore. Earn some money, build a life for yourself, and work on your self esteem. You certainly aren't useless. I'm sure you're good at something.

Sure, life is tough, but if you don't pick yourself up when you're down then you're just going to keep sinking deeper into the fiery hell that is social phobia. The problem with us SPers is that we are afraid of the very problem that we want to fix. Just like any other phobia, you have to take small steps to face your fear to win the battle.

You're not the ugliest. You're not stupid. You're not useless. All of these terrible things that you say about yourself just aren't true and are simply a product of low self esteem. My advice on raising your self esteem is to plan out goals for the next month (and every month after that) realistically and make sure you accomplish your goals, whatever they may be. Each month you'll feel good about yourself because you did everything that you wanted to.

Peace

SocialRetahd

Well, I want to get into that benefit program, but my dad says I can't cause it will affect my ability to get a job later on.

SilentType

Banned
SSI will not have any effect on your ability to get a job down the road. Do some research on it and go to your dad with some facts if you really want to do it.

Peace

of_darkness

You may be utterly useless, but you definately have the right mentality for life!! Keep telling yourself those things, you'll do just fine! :roll:

The thing is, do you even have an aim? Sure you might doubt yourself in every way, but in no way should that be the first barrier/excuse to absolutely everything. No one is THAT useless and pathetic, it seems you've just given up.

Emma

You're not stupid, I'm maybe not stupid, no-one else here is stupid.....we're just misunderstood and misjudged........thats the stupid part..... :x

rado31

It is good for you if you are stupid, much stupid you are-the better.

"..da li ce me postojece zalihe sala zastiti od predstojecih socijalnih nemira i penzionerskog ustanka..."