WHY!? i just don't get it

UnOccupied

I just don't get it. I used to talk on the phone for hours at a time with girls, guys, and didn't even think twice about it.

What the hell makes me so damn shy/nervous/unnatural/uncomfortable doing it now?

Why the hell can't i just have normal conversations with people anymore? I just don't get it.

How could i have changed THAT much in 5-7 years!?

PurpleOne

I just don't get it. I used to talk on the phone for hours at a time with girls, guys, and didn't even think twice about it.

What the hell makes me so damn shy/nervous/unnatural/uncomfortable doing it now?

Why the hell can't i just have normal conversations with people anymore? I just don't get it.

How could i have changed THAT much in 5-7 years!?
I see what you mean. Before I got into the 5th grade, I used to be loud and sociable. It changed unfortunatly::(:

UnOccupied

Nothing has changed. I feel like over the years, i've started thinking so much more inwardly, and i actually try to change my old ways, and thats whats making me so depressed and anxious. Previously, i would ignore it...when i would get depressed when i was younger, i would just ignore it, and didn't even know what it was...

I feel like i just constantly focus on what's wrong with me...not what's good.

Nothing has changed. I feel like over the years, i've started thinking so much more inwardly, and i actually try to change my old ways, and thats whats making me so depressed and anxious. Previously, i would ignore it...when i would get depressed when i was younger, i would just ignore it, and didn't even know what it was...

So you are saying that it is your thinking that has changed and is causing your anxiety? If so, then reframing how you currently think about things may be the solution? :]

UnOccupied

Yes, i have been telling myself this for years...that since i was fine years ago, i can be fine again..but i don't know how to get back to that level.