Why don't people like me?

Bane

I am a 15 year old boy with Aspergers Syndrome and a severe bout of Social Anxiety Disorder. I used to have a friend, but that friend decided they were too good for me and now makes no effort to contact me at all unless I contact them. Its complete rubbish. It makes me feel so low and completely reduces my self esteem. Im back to being a trogolodyte in my room. No social contact and a complete lack of friends, whether I ever had any is questionable.

I would love to get in contact with people. I have Kik, Skype and many other methods of contact. Its just the finding people. I will hope to find some friends on this forum, please do not hesitate to get in touch

Marc7

I can relate to you I lost my old friends due to social anxiety,procrastination, and depression and i don't have any friends either right and it sucks :sad:. I'll be willing to be friends with you but i'm older than you so idk if you want to.

Bane

Well as I say, I'm available through Kik and Skype. Right now I'd appreciate friends of all ages so it would be great to hear from you

Marc7

Um I rather talk through here before Skype or kik. Um do you video call on Skype with people your not friends with?

Bane

No, I rarely use my Skype I just mentioned it in case. PM is always the best option, especially considering I usually use a mobile device to look on this forum

Marc7

No, I rarely use my Skype I just mentioned it in case. PM is always the best option, especially considering I usually use a mobile device to look on this forum

Pm on here or minichat on Skype or here?