Why does my shyness have to get in the way

dannyboy65

I had a girl for the past weeks talking to me and I think recently she started to develop feelings for me. I didn't know what to do and I didn't talk to her in a week cause I'm scared I'll screw up. I want a girl in my life but I'm not sure how to do it anymore I haven't had a girlfriend in 3 years. Also in my last date the girl told me she was going to the bathroom and never came back. I'm turning 18 soon so I might try internet dating when I turn 18. Does anyone know any good websites for Canada.

Capsaicin

No idea about websites for Canada in particular (do OKCupid and PoF let you search there?), but if she liked what she was seeing so far just keep doing what you were doing.

SotiCoto

Banned
If you're shooting for an online relationships... don't bother with dating sites.
Seriously. Just don't.
As counter-intuitive as it may seem, you're better off getting to know people in a more casual, unfocused context... typically in a community based around a mutual hobby or interest.

I do speak from a fair amount of personal experience... I did marry (and divorce eventually) someone I met in a roleplaying chat-room...
[Funny story : My mother also remarried to someone she met on the Internet... I figure she was just trying to copy me, but whatever. Hers seemed to have worked out better than mine this time.]