Why does everbotty hate me here?!?!

Anonymous

even whenever i come to this site and check out the forums i feeeel soooo lefft out ...
lets just say i feel like the dumbest dumbass!!!!!!! :evil:

Anonymous

We don't hate you. I know what you mean about feeling left out. I feel the same way sometimes. You're new here, aren't you? I think everybody feels that way at first. I know I do whenever I go to a new forum. And you're not ugly. All SAers are beautiful...well, most of us at least. We don't know what you look like from reading your posts, but if you are an SAer, you are probably beautiful on the inside, even if you feel like an idiot. "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth." (somewhere in the book of Mathew)...That always makes me feel better, even though I'm not completely sure what it means :?

Anonymous

this weekend i feel like evrybodys ignoring me... like my friend that usually calls me stopped for some reason and i totally hate it because i always expect her to call and then she's probably feeling pissed cuz i neverrr call...im such a dork wut the hell i hope she doesnt dump me as a friend cuz we was friends for yrs... ne ways

WOW ppl are actually replying to this wow that made a nice difference

all of u ppl are coool

how's evrbody doing in their life now

LilMissTragic

Hey Jess,
We arent going to ignore you, come and be my bestestest friend :)...In fact, lets all be the bestest of buddies, YAY!!!

Anonymous

wow

yay

i hope ur serious cuz that'd be the bestestest!!!!

heyy people have a great weeek!!!!

it's greeeat to know everybotttty's ALIVE!!!!

(hey i wonder wuts going on about in the whale penis forum..)